• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers at usyd?

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
some dude brought in a wii the other day to brawl in manning with the game being projected onto a big screen.
as beer + brawl = the sex, im wondering if any of you guys go to my uni?
Sean

Dedu

Smash Lord
You can ask around on the boards.

Look up Sydney/Western Sydney Boards for Brawl meets.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
haha tcr goes to syd? sweet, i need to play people who are almost certainly better than me. well the thing i was talking about was at like 1 @ manning last wed, though it couldve just been a one-off thing.

Toby.

Smash Master
Yeah i've heard about them. Word on the street is that everyone has to play with wiimotes, which is a little scary.

I know another brawler who goes to usyd and lives about 5 minutes walk from the uni. I suggest playing at his place sometime :)

Manning is cool too.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
ummmmm, I create the UNSW thread and in less than a day I find usyd has copies. ROFL

Na good on you Sage, this is gonna go somewhere I can feel it....

PS if you guys are organising something on wensday or thursday i might be able to come:)

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
what? there were like 3 gc controllers at least there when i went. people werent that good on the whole though. haha we should organise a tournament. lots of people who think they can play the game equals lots of moneys :D

Toby.

Smash Master
$1000 money match, Sydney Uni vs UNSW =D

And sif its a copy. Sif.

edit: gc controllers? sweet. last time my brother went it was wiimotes only, so looks like times are a changin. sweeeet.

I've been meaning to talk to the game / sci fi society about organising a brawl tournament. they get plenty of funding.

SageMeson

Smash Cadet
my bad its like 1pm on tuesdays not wednesdays. get funding happening! or ur mates place close to usyd is cool too. **** unis intense at the moment but itll be sweet after this weeks over...

Top Bottom