• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smash Bros. Tourneys Near Boston, MA?

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
seriously, im new to SWF but im not new to SSB at all. im tired of owning ppl in my school and their friends and relatives etc so on and so forth. I'm looking for a tournament closer to me with some kind of incentive for winning...prizes...money...??? anyways, even if theyre are any near the area of York, PA (im there often) let me know because im up for new challengers. I feel I cant improve my skills by fighting the same ppl and demolishing them. I'm talking bout have 10 stock left out of 15 stock matches at the end of each match.

any info plz hit me up either back on this thread or my aim: Mar2x7

My characters are (Top 5): 5.) Pichu 4.) Luigi 3.) Captain Falcon 2.) Falco and 1.) the great...Dr, Mario

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
welcome to SWF.
Take a look around the Tournaments Discussion section... there are like 4 tournaments happening in New England in the next month. (come to Lobster)

Also please don't be cocky until you've gone to a tournament.

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
good cuz im tired of the same old ppl, (not tryin 2 be cocky) im gonna try to attend the ninja turtlez tourney on saturday but from there, im still gonna be searchin

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
good cuz im tired of the same old ppl, (not tryin 2 be cocky) im gonna try to attend the ninja turtlez tourney on saturday but from there, im still gonna be searchin
do that and then come to LOBSTER in Southern Maine on the 25th, go to VIIESTICLE in CT on the 1st, and the Monthly Mass Madness 4 in Framingham on the 8th (this one is great, there are pools)

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
LOBSTER aug 25th? i gotta see what my transportation is like but it sounds good. the one in framingham sounds easiest to get to cuz i can just hop the commuter rail if its that serious. i'll look into it tho. thanx

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
LOBSTER is in the tournament discussions right? cuz i will be checkin on that next weekend but my eyes are on the ninja turtlez event...some1 gafted Dr. Mario from me but its cool, im still usin him...if I have to i'll bring out Pichu the secret weapon lol (no pun intended...im serious)

Top Bottom