• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Scene in Staten Island, NY?

Monnix

Smash Rookie
Just wondering if there are tournaments and people to play with. I am currently at school, but I come home all the time. I want to go to nebulous and things like that, but tolls and gas are a killer thanks!

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Woah. Staten Islander :o

Sad to say this but people in NYC are super shy for no reason. Best city in the world and too shy to come up with individual venues. I'm trying to create one that is no cost to anybody, but that in itself is proving fruitless.

Here's the facebook page for NY/NJ Project M. Here's the facebook page for NY/NJ Smash 4. And here's the facebook page for NYC SSBM. Join all of them and ask about Staten Island scenes or venues. Or try to organize one yourself.

Monnix

Smash Rookie
Thanks man I will definitely check it out. There really aren't many people on SI that play smash so I guess that's why you said woah lol. I want to definitely start finding and hosting tournies all around so if u need someone to help you with setting up tourney let me know!

Ruedof

Smash Rookie
NNID
JellyBlanket
3DS FC
2105-9993-8768
Heyo!! I'm a smasher in SI! I don't have much time to go to tourneys thanks to college. Great to know that there are other people who play on SI though!!

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm moving in a little under a month and I did join the fb groups. Will be new to town so I'm excited to get in touch with NYC smash~

Top Bottom