• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any players from Palm Beach County, FL?

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm saying there are weeklies.
The next big tournament is on a Saturday. August 30th is a Saturday.

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
I'm saying there are weeklies.
The next big tournament is on a Saturday. August 30th is a Saturday.
sorry, then i will definitely see if i can go. how many people showed up to the last one? r u doing teams? me and my friend have been practicing hardcore in teams in melee/PM and definitely want see how we'll do in bracket :). i dont have a facebook so can you tell me how much it will cost for each tourney (melee/PM singles and doubles).

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Wednesdays are 3 or 5 to get into the door, and it's 1 to enter.
That Saturday I believe it's 5 to get in and 10 per game. There is no doubles for that one because it's expected to be a very big turnout.

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
Wednesdays are 3 or 5 to get into the door, and it's 1 to enter.
That Saturday I believe it's 5 to get in and 10 per game. There is no doubles for that one because it's expected to be a very big turnout.
if there going to have a huge turnout, why not have doubles? usually they dont do doubles when there is a small turnout. but idk maybe there is time constraints i dont know about so dont quote me on it lol :)

JUSTN

Smash Apprentice
Time constraints.
alright cool, that makes sense, hopefully they can host doubles at a later date. thanks for all the info. its going to be me and my friends 1st real tourney in like 3 years (one of my friends placed well a couple years back). it'll be a first for me. finally a tourney in the area :). cant wait to go and see how well i can do, meet some of the local smash community, make new friends, and make myself better as well. watch out Simply Smashing, JAGS is coming!!

IceBro

Smash Rookie
I will be in Lake Worth Monday and Tuesday nights for a few hours with a couple of copies of the Japanese 3ds. Hit me up if interested.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
I will be in Lake Worth Monday and Tuesday nights for a few hours with a couple of copies of the Japanese 3ds. Hit me up if interested.
Your still around!? Hit me and lex up sometime.

I am looking into hosting weekly/biweekly smashfest if anyone is interested in the WPB area. Starting it this friday at like 9pm-??? We currently have 10 of us that are getting together to play(Mostly Melee), if anyone is interested let me know! Send me a text if you want 561 310 5240

topspin1617

Smash Apprentice
NNID
topspin1617
3DS FC
0318-7760-0788
I live in Boca Raton, near FAU. Any Smashers and/or tournaments in the general area? I've always wanted to find more people to play with, especially with the 3DS release coming.

TheBestinWestPalmBeach

Smash Rookie
I live in Boca Raton, near FAU. Any Smashers and/or tournaments in the general area? I've always wanted to find more people to play with, especially with the 3DS release coming.
People play at FAU in the Student Union every day.

You also aren't too far from VS gaming center.

Sour_e

Smash Rookie
Hey if anyone is looking to play, I live close to I95 45th street exit. I play both Melee and PM, send me a message if you're close by!

RedX801

Smash Rookie
Yo xeno whats up. Was looking for people to play with as well. Im on PGA in west palm beach, ill be going to versus in pompano beach as well and it would be cool to train with someone. I'm 29 though just an FYI and you should join the FB page "south florida melee".

Ill hit you up with a message

Hmmm tried to send you a message but not working. If anything I dont mind getting together with a group too sometime. Picking up Smash for wii U tomorrow so if anything just send me a text 954-632-7133

Last edited:

TheBestinWestPalmBeach

Smash Rookie
Aye been awhile since I checked on this thread. I try to play Melee everyday and I dabble with PM (don't know what character I like yet) so I'm always down for sessions. You guys can hmu on facebook at Dylan Farr (my area is like Boynton or something I have mutuals with Xaltis, Eric the owner of VSGC, etc). Np driving out to sessions.

OneEclipsed

Smash Rookie
F***ing hell I forgot about this thread.

Anybody down to Smash Melee P:M or Wii U hmu.
Hey, I'm in the West Palm Beach area and I've recently started playing Melee in the last couple of months. As you probably know, there isn't much of a scene in Palm Beach County, but I'm more than willing to make the trip up to Palm Beach Gardens to play friendlies up to a few times a week. Let me know what you think.

Top Bottom