• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any NYC smashfests/tourneys? Or just peeps willing to play?

Quil

Smash Apprentice
o Yooo, so I'm dorming in NYC now. The friends I used to smash with are away at college too, and all my roommates kinda suck at Smash.

I haven’t played Melee in ages, but after getting kinda tired of Brawl, I’m finding myself coming back to my roots. I’m really rusty but I’m trying to get back into it. I can’t really do that with the people I play against here.

So, are there any smashers in NYC willing to organize group smashfests or otherwise? Tourneys would be cool too, though don’t really wanna deal with entrance fees yet since I’m still rusty like I said. So if you’re in NYC and wanna set something up, OR if there is already something in NYC going on, let me know!

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Woord, thanks. I don't wanna enter a Brawl room and have people think I'm trying to spread Melee or whatever, but maybe some NYers will pop up in the other topic. Hopefully some see this topic too...

D1

Banned via Administration
We actually have a healthy community in NYC, its just now that there's school, and blah blah. People are getting lazy to go to tournies, but heads are gonna go to No Johns next weekend after this one. Smashfests are always held randomly, just pm me your number and I'll txt ya if a fest comes up.

DIP!

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Yooo D1! I've played you way back at web2zone. Dang, it's been so long since those w2z biweeklies. Arrite I'll send you my number.

R00R, I'm in the East Village... Between 10th st. and 3rd.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
I live on the upper west side of manhattan. I'll play whenever. It doesn't seem like there are many Manhattan smashers.

I would like to think there would be SOMEONE at Columbia U. but no one said what's up yet.

-Zec

Ryan-K

Smash Master
um im very rarely available since im busy all the time with school and work but im down to play when i am available lol

Opium

Smash Rookie
Ayo
I'm from Manhttan and I'm down to smash
Whats your number SN1PER?
and where on the uws?

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Yooo so everyone here,

I don't come on to smashboards too often, but I'm down to smash with all yall. If you guys wanna set up a smash fest somewhere we can all meet up then.

Assuming you guys have facebook, look me up on that (Just type in Tucker Prisco) . I'm on there more often so we can organize something there too if you want. I can make an event or whatever and get stuff started! Then maybe we'll have some smashfests for us manhattan smashers.

Also, I'm in the East Village, but I have a metrocard so I can head to anywhere on manhattan no problem. Just lemme know what's up.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
Yooo so everyone here,

I don't come on to smashboards too often, but I'm down to smash with all yall. If you guys wanna set up a smash fest somewhere we can all meet up then.

Assuming you guys have facebook, look me up on that (Just type in Tucker Prisco) . I'm on there more often so we can organize something there too if you want. I can make an event or whatever and get stuff started! Then maybe we'll have some smashfests for us manhattan smashers.

Also, I'm in the East Village, but I have a metrocard so I can head to anywhere on manhattan no problem. Just lemme know what's up.
Yo, sup sup--

Let's get together? I'm at 123rd and Amster**** on the upper west.

PM me and I'll send you my cell. Out of town this weekend but anytime next week / weekend is good.

-Zec

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Yooo so everyone here,

Yo just added you on FB, im tarik johnson. idk about this weekend cuz i gotta watch halo, but ill hit you up if im free.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Word, so I just PMd you guys my number, friended luck. Hopefully we can get something started and maybe get some smashfests in, so we can have nice competition without having to pay for tournament fees and shiz all the time.

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for melee as well, I need to go against people who know what they're doing. My little brother and stoner friends aren't exactly helping me improve. Any smashfests or w/e get @ me. I'm in coney island.

thegooch

Smash Rookie
Hey im in the same boat as you guys i live in the bronx but can make it to manhattan easy and vice versa im always up for melee i never use the boards mostly aim and fb aim: twisterpwns. Facebook: David Spiers.................i use to play at web2zone to not a bunch tho

Top Bottom