• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Last Words?

CivicSmash

Smash Apprentice
Well, I feel this is an appropriate question due to next weeks launch. It is inevitable that Melee will become obsolete, just like smash 64? Or not? My answer is YES. I will always remember getting it that December morning of 01, right before my birthday. Its been an incredible 6 + years.
ANY LAST WORDS ABOUT THE BEST GAME OF THE PAST 6 YEARS, MAYBE EVER?

R.I.P Melee
We will always remember you for what you have given us!!!!

R.I.P Mewtwo, Dr. Mario

Burn in hell Pichu.

Pi

Smash Hero
Let's hope your brawl counterpart can live up to the rep you worked so hard to get! Melee!

And yea, for better or for worse I believe melee will die out, sorry. I'll still play if challenged, but I won't be going around looking for melee stuff to do.

steelbreakr

Smash Rookie
I hope it turns into something played once in a while, like when friends come over and spot the game case and get nostalgic wanting to play it again. But i hope it never gets obsolete, ill try playing it sometimes.

AdamSakuru

Smash Cadet
I beleive Melee may die out, even become obsolete...But in my opinion smash 64 will never die out! It's the game that got me into the whole thing and I still play it at my friends every know and then. I'll even play melee still.

The problem with Melee was that, although it had many characters and things. it wasn't expandable (My word for: Wehn you beat the game and after a while, there's just nothing to do...)

I don't mind it at all with the original, i like the fact there's only 12 characters and 9 stages etc...It's very entertaining still!

Uh, last words to melee, would be like: GIGA BOWSER PWNS!...I dunno XD. very fun game...The original will always be the best though...XD!

Top Bottom