• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Kirbys going to E for All?

Dodger

Smash Ace
I'll be there saturday and sunday, and T!mmy is coming too. I'm not sure Kirby will be playable in the demo though. Ah well, there's always meta knight.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
ALRIGHT GIMPY I CHALANGE YOU TO A ONE ON ONE. THEN IM GONNA CRY FOR GETTING FOUR STOCKED. seriously though, i would like to take the chance of being in the area to play with one of the best, so this is just sort of a humble request.

Also, kirby wont be playable, the playable characters are peach, bowser, mario, sonic, ike, samus, pit, pikachu, meta knight, diddy kong, donkey kong, link, fox, and yoshi. I think thats all of them but i may have forgot some.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm taking an 18 hour trip to get there. Kirby isn't in the demo, but Meta Knight is, and he's another Kirby clone, so it's all good. I'm also looking forward to playing all the other characters of course. Except Sonic. I'm only looking forward to beating him up.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You'll recognize me because I will be pwning everyone with Meta Knight.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
and you'll recognize me becaues i'll be wearing a white shirt that says "GIMPYFISH MASTER OF BOWSER" on it in big black letters LOL

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
t0mmy's coming for shore. (I know this because twins share thoughts).

Top Bottom