• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Kingston Ontario Players

gamemasterz

Smash Rookie
I have been playing smash for a while now and i used to playing my friends but they are not any good so i would like to go against some ppl who noe how to play

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Sweet Marth and Shiek! MY FAVOURITES!!!

lol, jk. I main JPuff and GDorf. Where in Ktown do you live? Im in amherstview personally, but close enough.

gamemasterz

Smash Rookie
i wonder if alot of ppl would come if i had like a tournemnt in kingston, that would give me a chance to fight different style of players

tect

Smash Journeyman
i'll be @ queen's for my first year, in residence. i play this game. play me!

oh shi** i just saw what fogel said. <3 u cam

Jordan64

Smash Rookie
im also heading to queens for my first year. and i was hoping there'd be a good smash community there.
@ Tect - we will definitly have to play. what rez are you in?

Jordan64

Smash Rookie
im in waldron tower. and i will be bringing my cube, but i only have 1 good controller. if you ever want to play, ur welcome to drop by with a controller. hmm... ill have to buy a small tv if i want to play smash, just realized that. anyways, hope to see you during frosh week!

gamemasterz

Smash Rookie
ya man im here just busy with school, if u want to smash sometime just talk to me on msn at bradleyashurst@hotmail. i deffinetly want to try out my skills against some one who is good at smash

gamemasterz

Smash Rookie
ya i was thinking about haveing like a tournament or something but i dont noe any good places to have it in kingston. from the tournament i would hope to have some skilled players so i can see if i am actually good. im up for any ideas. i noe that some ppl from kingston would go but would anyone else go

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Christmas Holidays. Smashfest. In Amherstview. Express early interest now. (you dont have to commit 100%, im just trying to gauge a turnout) Dunno about you guys @ Queen's, if you live nearby or not (I ASSUME you'd be going home for the holidays, if you are lemme know what days you'd be available before you take off)

still in the early planning stages. gimme some feedback, and the details on this will likely change to accomodate you. no feedback = no dice, ill abandon the idea.

I think i could convince some guys from GTA crews to come down (crews = NNR, CoS, Sauga) so basically I'm wondering if K-town is gonna be represented here.

gamemasterz

Smash Rookie
ya that would be pretty sweet. I would for sure go. The christmas holidays would be a perfect time to have a tournament. Were are u thinking of having it in amerstview. I can bring some ppl

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
depending on turnout i could do it...

a) at my house.
b) at the fire hall by the ball diamond, if space at my house becomes an issue.

at my house would be cheaper and more comfortable for everyone... but space becomes a factor. also, the parents might take exception... so itd have to be a day they're gone somewhere. though the fire hall is spacious and would work very well too. once i get more info, ill make the decision on 'where' itll be.

gius

Smash Rookie
yeh , i go to queens and i know 5 or so other dedicated players, so we're down for a small tourney or what not

tect

Smash Journeyman
you go to queen's? so do i, i'm in leonard. let me know if you wanna play this weekend.
you can PM me or send an email to m*ik*ey_pri*me5*5@hotmail.com
just ignore the asterisks, i'm just trying to avoid a spambot

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Then come up to K-town for some tournament action Bernard! ;)

Tournament planning update: The date will have to be after December 18th (my last exam), and anytime before January 8th (start of next semester)

Post dates you would be available to make it plz.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hmmm.. PRob you should hit this up.

Hey Kingston, what's up? Although you guys are sorta far from this, I thought I'd tell you guys anyway. Mississauga is hosting a pretty big tournament. We might be getting like 50+ people to this including Montrealers such as pkmvodka. Best chance to see how you do before brawl's release. Come on guys! :]

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131494

Axl Rose

Smash Rookie
Hey! This is my first year at Queen's too, I'm at Leonard West Annex, still looking for a challenge.

PS. I play 64, I suck at melee =/

tect

Smash Journeyman
is that mark?
yo it's mikey prime! if Axl Rose isn't mark, then you might have seen me around the floor but not known that i play melee! baha

Axl Rose

Smash Rookie
Hey, I know now that you're Mikey, and nope it's not Mark.

It's Joe. I tend to beat Mark consistently at smash 64 =)

I wanna play smash with ye someday :)

ThaDirtyG

Smash Apprentice
Hey! Glad I found this post!

I'm in second year at Queen's looking to play some Brawl with good people. My housemate is CDP from the 8 Bit 4 Colour tournament.

I don't know what people are up to but our house in the ghetto is great for holding "events" and even has a dedicated gaming room for smash and rock band :-)

Let me know guys!

goobafish

Smash Rookie
I am in for some events once the school year starts, I know a few other players too.

badd

Smash Rookie
im in kingston tomorrow if anyone wants to play lol .. (melee/brawl),,,, figured id give it a shot lol

get *****

Top Bottom