• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any ideas how to be faster?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I know to FF and autocancel upair but any ideas on how to be faster and give me that corky fox effect?

also I'd like to talk about ideas for things like if you f-throw someone off the edge. should we f-smash as they try to jump up or try to drop zone nair so we take away their jump or hit them if they charge their up-B.

any ideas?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Pichu's pretty good for edgecanceling because of his ability to use momentum in his jumps. Not sure how useful that actually is though.

If you F-throw a FFer offstage, I'd probably try to figure out some way to land a Nair. Maybe immediately grab the edge depending on how far they went?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I was thinking about that because part of the reason for bad metagame(not related to pichu) is because tactics for all all times aren't covered. Like if I f-throw them off as marth I d-tilt and if they waited then I go to edge gaurd them normally to prevent them from simplely coming back on.

also nair(high 40ish%) jab reset to up-smash on fox is the sexiest thing ever and super hard to tech because of the smaller than normal window. also f-smash would be better because the inv frames would make him miss the first fews hits to SDI out of.

I have to many ideas about pichu's metagame and for mindgames and etc. I have a notebook filled out to page 26 now. with cuter than normal pictures.

I wish someone cared :( but hey that's what I get for loving pichu (ssbm only) and bushido blade(should've been better and more popluar than SF).

but yeah I hope you understand why I post about pichu to much because I have far to many ideas and discover lots of cool things.

Top Bottom