• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any good videos mabye?

Kantō

Smash Champion
ive seen some but not many, im not looking for" how to play" with him, i just wanna see some a few good matches with someone who really know the pokemon trainer. thanks!

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
I've been hoping some would pop up as well. Most characters that don't have a dedicated thread at least have a bunch of vids in the tutorial. PT tutorial has a few, but they're not direct-feed, so they're pretty spotty looking.

Grevling

Smash Cadet
I would really like to see some matches as well. Nobody seems to be paying any attention to PT... ;_;

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
Pts community is a lil wishy washy at the moment. Having that "clan" up and running might help us get it together. Ive seen decent videos but no real stand out just yet. No offense to others.

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea the only cool thing ive seen is that squirtle vid. of him doing that hydro slide thing, which is cool...but i would love to see somthing usful fo ivysaur, perhaps charizard?

Top Bottom