• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anther!!!

neji32

Smash Lord
Anther, I just played clouderz 3/5 and he 2 stocked me first round, then the other 2 i got him at low 1 life =/
He said you play him alot.......How are you supposed to act with a MK like his? His was unlike any other mk. How do you fight him anther?

neji32

Smash Lord
Dude have you noticed how i havent been on, I got grounded and cant get on my cpu, wii doesnt allow xat chats cause they dont have the software, so I need anther to post here!!!!

Anther

Smash Champion
You bad boy! You shouldn't be playing online games after you've gotten punished for sneaking out too late to hang with the chikas.

Clouderz is just way too good. ... He's one of those guys that'll just win a lot because he can. Just think of him as ultimate MK practice and try to learn bits and pieces of the Pika vs MK matchup during the ****.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I was about to say the same thing as Stealth, but I see your dilemma.
Too bad because I'm just dyin' to do more GB.
I've faced tough MK's too. I nearly defeated the undisputed best MK on the GB singles ladder. Clouderz is probably better though. It's a match-up we all could use more practice in.
On another note, please get on the chat as soon as you can Neji. I miss my GB partner. :bee:

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
The only things I know against Meta Knight:

Platforms>IDC
D-Smash>Cape
Don't try punishing the D-Smash.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

I pwned a MK today from AiB and I d-smashed him when he tried to approach with his Forward-B. There's a new discovery (I think). Hope it helps.
Edit: I think the MK has to come at you with Forward-B from above for it to work.
Edit2: D-smash can also stop MK if he comes at you from above with his tornado. ;o

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

The problem is when MK uses his tornado from just a couple character lengths away from you. You won't have enough time to react. I suppose the only way around this is to analyze the MK's style as you play and predict the tornado. Succinctly put, SPACE YOURSELF!

neji32

Smash Lord
You bad boy! You shouldn't be playing online games after you've gotten punished for sneaking out too late to hang with the chikas.

Clouderz is just way too good. ... He's one of those guys that'll just win a lot because he can. Just think of him as ultimate MK practice and try to learn bits and pieces of the Pika vs MK matchup during the ****.
Anything on how to beat him? I got him down to 1 life on 2 games, the first game he surprised me and 2 stocked me. Clouderz called me "just another noob anther wannabe pikachu" and that hurt my feelings for doing so good against him. Anther you have to tell how to beat him. He definately is in a completely different league as the other mks. Hes the only mk ive ever seen that good. Why is he like that, and why was i taunted for losing to him? Anther HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neji32

Smash Lord
The problem is when MK uses his tornado from just a couple character lengths away from you. You won't have enough time to react. I suppose the only way around this is to analyze the MK's style as you play and predict the tornado. Succinctly put, SPACE YOURSELF!
I can stop the tornado but he doesnt spam tornado hes not dumb like other mks, he hardly ever runs into anything. He doesnt take bait. And the worst thing about when he does use his tornado he does it high enough that my Fsmash cant stop it and everytime i try Usmash it fails

EDIT: HE STOPPED MY FAIR TO UTILT COMBO. HE DSMASHED INBETWEEN THE FAIR AND UTILT

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I can stop the tornado but he doesnt spam tornado hes not dumb like other mks, he hardly ever runs into anything. He doesnt take bait. And the worst thing about when he does use his tornado he does it high enough that my Fsmash cant stop it and everytime i try Usmash it fails

EDIT: HE STOPPED MY FAIR TO UTILT COMBO. HE DSMASHED INBETWEEN THE FAIR AND UTILT
If he comes from above with tornado, use d-smash as I said.
*sigh* One more reason for me to dislike this kid. He's an immature prepubescent MK-abusing little wimpy brat. Next time you have the chance, tell him he sucks because he got 3 stocked in MK dittos and lost to Marths and Ganons in YouTube vids I've seen. He's nothing at all special. He's not even a tourney-goer.

neji32

Smash Lord
...............ummmm please show me a link of him losing to a ganondorf........maybe we are not talking about the same guy cause the guy im refering to will **** most if not all decent and belowcharacters/players and **** all low tiers

Top Bottom