• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another video, and a challenge

JCav

Smash Lord
these boards are kinda quiet so i wanna discuss something cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c4ILDbIuHU

why i wanted to post this thread is somewhat of a challenge. i would like to see just how many back airs in a row anyone performs.

why?

its cool.

i dont wanna hear "wtfUcanDIOutTadatSOn"

RANK​

1. JJ 7- three times
2. JCav- 7 and 6

honorable mention- Ishiey and Zen

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
I've done at least 8-9 in a row but I try to bair and go for another move all the time besides that one time...on peach lol.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
ive got 3 videos of me doing it 7 times O_O....but im saving those for my combo video thats coming out soon

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
lol just toss me out of the op. I need proof and I don't have it because I don't have vids. X(

I'll have a pretty sexy combo video coming out soon though. :)

JCav

Smash Lord
lol just toss me out of the op. I need proof and I don't have it because I don't have vids. X(

I'll have a pretty sexy combo video coming out soon though. :)
as you wish.

and you and JJ are both coming out with CVs?

i am working on one too lol

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I play people that DI and Airdodge and do stuff

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Sorry I play people that DI and Airdodge and do stuff
We all do.

At certain percents against some characters at the right percent, they can't airdodge it. They also don't think about DIing it because they are trying to airdodge it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
most i can usually perform is 5. i have done 6 some other time like once maybe but i dont remember when and didnt save the replay

Holms

Smash Ace
Hmm...so I should bair more with Wolf? I usually wall or bait with bair until it hits, maybe follow up with another one, but that's it. I usually go into a grab, boost smash, f smash, or some other attack after that. Seven bairs? Awesomeness.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
did about 5 not all strung out likes urs but wus 5 back to back bairs

Top Bottom