• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 ANOTHER TWO RUMOURED E3 2014 NINTENDO DIGITAL EVENT LINEUPS LEAK ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adond

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adond
3DS FC
4055-4803-1437
On my last post i was indeed wrong about that rumor leaked since it had many wrong leaks but this time its quite a legit leak. With E3 fast approaching it’s no surprise that fabricated leaks are appearing online. Today, two new rumoured Nintendo Digital Conference lineups have found their way onto the internet. Not wanting to be outdone, both leaked documents have Star Fox listed for the Wii U, presumably developed by Platinum Games. You can make your own mind up about the two supposed leaked documents which are posted above and below.

And here is the other leaked Image with the Nintendo Logo.

Shog

Smash Ace
Lol, the top says hardware and the bottom says console. Really? I mean, really?
And why is the first one so hard to read?

Adond

Smash Rookie
NNID
Adond
3DS FC
4055-4803-1437
Here is the link for people not seeing the First Image quite well http://abload.de/img/cimg7568rdjpz.jpg

P.S: They are both different leaks and feel free to say anything about this thread. :)

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hum... The first one has paper mario for wiiu which actually would make sense considering the James Anderson leak. I don't know, it seems that some details in this leak shouldn't be there if it was indeed fake but then again, some may be WAY too determined to get attention and I think it may have been done with basic software but the thing on the bottom left... I don't know if the leaker could've been smart enough to put this because just for this detail it sounds like it's either real or the leaker was too determined to get attention since the amount of work he could have made (if it's the case, he should get a life).

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I would like for that first one to be true if only for the point where it states Monolift Soft is co-developing Zelda Wii U with EAD.

The makers of Xenoblade working on Zelda? That would be godly.

Though I highly doubt it's real sine they probably have their hands full with X.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom