• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Stolen Idea

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Seems like a good idea.
Include set-ups and such.
Like D-tilt -> earth asplode.

I'm not doing it though xD

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
There's an amazing Link video guide somewhere. Definitely better than that Marth one. I'll try to link it, if I can find it.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
I was thinking of doing something like that... I'd come here and ask for ideas and etc and then BAM post a new vid for you ppl.

But... not now. I'm busy and I'm really looking forward to that community combo vid first. lol

Meh... I keep delaying the skimming through my replays to see if there's anything worthy in there. :dizzy:

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
I know someone posted a thread a while back asking for different sonic gameplay vids, cause they were planning to do something exactly like what you're asking. But, I don't know whether they followed through with it or not.

Top Bottom