• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Reason why Sonic is awesome

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I remember when that whole thing was first brought up, ah, I was all about it.

no joke, it made me listen to those songs.

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman
Just goes to show... MJ should of never changed his music and Sega should of never let him go

*Shakes head*

We are all just going to have to beat face that much more... and when we do things like Forward Smash and Up Smash say things like "Jamonin" and "Oww!"

^_^

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Just goes to show... MJ should of never changed his music and Sega should of never let him go

*Shakes head*

We are all just going to have to beat face that much more... and when we do things like Forward Smash and Up Smash say things like "Jamonin" and "Oww!"

^_^
Do we have to grab out crotches after every KO?

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
A taunt will suffice but if you really want to touch yourself... don't let me stop you.
That made me lol. :laugh:

But in all seriousness, it was an interesting watch. It's very surprising how close they sound, especially the Sonic 3 Credits and MJ's Stranger in Moscow. It sounds VERY alike.

Top Bottom