• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ANOTHER reason why meta knight pwns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemosrevenge

Smash Rookie
ok when i was facing an ice climbers and i was meta. i used galaxia darkness on only nana and popo died, it killed her when she floated down from the invincibility platform even while she was invulnerable. if its pulled off correctley then ice climber players have another reason to fear the meta knight

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Please don't make threads about stuff that no one cares about.
Reported.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
1.) Nobody cares.
2.) How does this instance impact the competative scene.
3.) It's bad enough that we have threads like these, the GBD is still trying to recover from users BAAAAAWing about the Brawl tier list.
4.) Your grammar is a little weak, my boy.
5.) Who will be the lucky mod who closes this thread?
6.) Repotred.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Or another reason why he's broken. Take your pick.

Nemosrevenge

Smash Rookie
wow, i had no idea someone could get that offended over a simple post. and besides ive only been on smashboards like 8 times so sorry if you cant handle my grammer tyfighter

corhor

Smash Cadet
Leave him alone lol he didn't anything wrong. Just tell him why you don't like this thread nicely.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Wait did you just use the fact that you have only been on this forum 8 times as an excuse not to even have basic English grammar?

Wow. That's pretty impressive. I would have given you advice but honestly your first post is so grammatically broken and out of order that it makes not enough sense to even reply to.

There is no reason to have such terrible grammar on the internet. It's not like people are waiting anxiously on your reply like they are in a chat box. THIS IS NOT A CHAT BOX!! Take your time to make your post.
Also, grammar doesn't slow you down very much. Typing "you" instead of "u" should only take like an extra... .003 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom