• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another MK trick/tech

JiraniS

Smash Rookie
While playing brawl on a custom stage i found that if you place a basic drop through platform
underneath a basic block, (no matter what size or place) and you use the drill rush upwards to the bottom/middle of the block, MK will jump inside of the block. small blacks you will be able to be attacked but in big blocks your semi-invincible, only attacks that go through the platforms like ike's up-B can hurt you. ill try to put up a video or picture soon.

Hype

Smash Lord
I just managed to do this with kirbys Up B coming strait out of a down B. This isn't bull**** it's just no consistant at all. I did it twice out of like 75 trys. maybe theres some trick to it. It probebly works with other characters aswell.

Edit just did it with marths up B while hugging the top.

Top Bottom