• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Doodah Tourney

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone see what i put in doodah's biweekly thread???? i think all should read it cause im bored and i never got the chance to make someone feel like shjT

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
DooDah tournaments are fun. Must attend.

LoGikZ: You're a ****ing idiot. I made the brackets, not him, so ***** about me douche bag. Have a nice day.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
lol @ nick riddle trying to step up and be a man, bet you wont say that to cam's face irl.

(oh and nick and seibrik, please dont be **** and quote yourselves in your own sigs)

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Cameron, you're my friend, my smash team mate, my smoke friend and little young boy.

But everytime I read one of your posts I want to run through a wall with disgust cuz it takes so long to reread your sentances to figure out what you're trying to say.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
whatever... one of those ******s are lying instead of just sayin yeah it was me whatever who cares blow me... but now we have to go through all this because the Wagina in between all there legs.... i woulda gave up by now but i cant wait to see what they say next....SLYNK YOU ROCK *****

Top Bottom