• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another combo compilation DONKEY KONG

Olikus

Smash Champion
cool. but why did every DL combo had to have the same begining? would have been cooler if you mixed up the start for those. Other than that, I think it was some cool and creative stuff^^

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys! :)

Oli keep in mind i just remade the combos for a compilation. The only thing i changed was the ending of the combo at 1.40 to uair to down-b to giantpunch^^

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Oh that's right! I changed it because dsmash was easier for me and looked cooler imo. Also I haven't seen any other combos with this finisher

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hey no fair knitephox, eikelmann hasn't been on server too much! But if he were keeping up with MATTS!'s weekly issues like he should then he would understand.

Also, how're the Apex vids coming? :troll:

Morin0

Smash Lord
tent combos are hardly exciting to watch

except for that one falcon combo where you slingshot them at a high percent and finish it with a falcon punch

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i used to think dk tent combos were inescapable, but you do get DI frames from hitting the wall right?

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't understand.

Show me a combo video that doesn't have some sort of cookie cutter set-up.

DK the best.
Yeah but when 90% of the combo = throws in the tent I wouldn't call it a set-up

I'm cool with DK btw, I was just joshing to counter the abundance of DK love :troll:

The Star King

Smash Hero
You should have seen Ricky's combo vids then, 100% quality creative combos.

Er, kind of like "messing with you"

The Star King

Smash Hero
Well there was the all character combo video with like 4 minutes per character, which was pretty much the best thing to ever happen. Not sure if you saw it.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Top Japanese Yoshi main famed for his training mode combos. Was the best of his time at dem combos, he doesn't make combos any more though as far as I know. Pete is borderline homo for him :troll:. Everyone (but Pete) agrees Ricky is better but Prince still pwns

Top Bottom