• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Attention ***** Pretends to Know the Roster to get Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
HEY EVERYONE GIVE ME ATTENTION, I KNOW THE FINAL BRAWL ROSTER

Returning Veterans:
Mario
Pikachu
Kirby
Link
Fox
Peach
Zelda/Sheik(still one character, I know, cus my sources told me)
DK
Bowser
Yoshi
Ice Climbers
Samus
Captain Falcon
Ness(new move set, not a clone of Lucas)
Jigglypuff
Marth
Gannon(Not a clone, but still has the stomp, I swear)
Falco(still a clone, because that's how everyone likes him)
Young Link(not cell shaded, but also not a clone)
G&W(still 2D)
Docter Mario(Hey I want him in the game and this is my list, so he's there)
Mewtwo(Not nearly as bad anymore, I swear)

Newcomers:
Ike
Sonic
Meta Knight
Pit
Wario
Diddy Kong
DeDeDe
Olimar
Pokemon Trainer
Zero Suit Samus(Unlockable as a seperate character, I swear)
Krystal
Sukapon
Micaiah
Geno
Ridley
Dark Samus
Lucario
Mega Man X
Mega Man ZERO(OMG, HE'S TOTALLY TOP TIER TOO)
Lip
Midna(not with wolf link, she's her own character)
King K. Rool
Knuckles
Banjo AND Kazooie(one character)
Mii
Animal Crosser
Ray MK-II
Ashley

There you have it, the whole roster. I've had it since brawl was announced, but I figured that I would reveal it now. Its from a VERY reliable source, and unlike these other posers, I tell you who it is. You ready for this? Its from SAKURAI HIMSELF!!! He visited my home the other day to ask me what I thought of the Demo at E for All and he decided to tell me the roster. Also, I convinced him to put Wavedashing and L-canceling back in.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, you know Ashley was already confirmed as not playable, right?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why do ppl with a good post count like that ruin their reputation with idiotic posts like this

WarxePB

Smash Ace
The horse has been beaten to death, resurrected, buried, dug up, melted into glue and used to stick fur to another horse, which was subsequently killed by an atomic bomb exploding.

In other words, these thread aren't funny anymore.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
why do ppl with a good post count like that ruin their reputation with idiotic posts like this
I dont have a good post count, and Im not really all that important here so I figured screw it. Besides, there have been 15 new threads like this in the last hour, if mine is the only one that gets locked I will be happy/laughing.

Edit: Also, yeah i knew about the Ashley deconfirmation, but I dont really care, I don't expect half of this roster to EVER be playable. Besides, so many people want Ashley in Brawl, so I gave it to them.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
lol @ Banjo + Kazooie. You know Microsoft owns Rare who owns Banjo and Kazooie.
I'm glad to see Marth on the list. Marth is too orginal of a character to be removed. Tip/Sweetspot? Sword Dance? DTilt Poke? Tiara!?!?!

Coselm

Smash Ace
This is the real roster. I can confirm it as well. Sakurai visited my house as well and gave me a copy of Brawl. And then he gave me a back massage, flew me out to Japan and rented me a hotel and 120 virgin hookers.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
What he said...and if you state that there were 15 other threads like this in the past hour...why make another spam thread?
Im testing a theory.

Most of those other threads don't get closed because they can't be disproven(sp?), and technically, neither can mine. Just because it's essentially impossible for mine to be real, you technically CANT disprove it. The only difference between mine and those other's is how far fetched it is. So if mine does get closed I could technically complain about the fact that there was no reason for it(I wont, but I COULD) and if it doesn't..............................crap, I dont have a plan for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom