• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another 0-49% combo

ADHD

Smash Hero
Glidetoss down into them > reverse dtilt twice > they trip back into the banana > down-angled ftilt > walk > dsmash.

There are variations of this, I'm going to put them up later. However, I don't know if they can SDI the dtilts that successfully at really low percents but I doubt it. Otherwise you can just do glidetoss down into them > regular ftilt > grab. I've only tried this on metaknight, and DDD.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I did this once, but I figured it wasn't legit because there are ways to get out of a double D-Tilt. I've been Down-Angle F-Tilting people into Bananas for awhile, though, so I can see this working. If you want I can try to get a video together.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I really don't see any use for this because if I get my opponent in that situation, I would rather do a reverse SNL on them.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Once the Diddy community at large starts SNLing, then I'll be inclined to agree with you. Until then, as DFEAR said, this is definitely more practical.

Gnes

Smash Master
Smash DI the d-tilts and this wont be as effective.

U should put up a vid so we can see exactly what u mean, cause i can already picture one chr. that this wouldn't be effective against.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Once the Diddy community at large starts SNLing, then I'll be inclined to agree with you. Until then, as DFEAR said, this is definitely more practical.
I don't know man. First you people are like WOW we found the SNL every diddy learn it!!!!!!!!
Then you guys were all like, there are no practical ways to set this up.
now you guys have a perfect chance to set it up and you would rather take the easy way out?
What better way to learn how to SNL, then to take every opportunity you get to pull it off and go for it even if you mess up.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
might it be possible to ground release to trip, then pickup the banana en start the SNL as you are going to land? i think it might be doable O.o

Player-1

Smash Legend
honestly, i never thought the SNL was hard to set up, but found it much harder to actually do it instead. It's easy when you're doing it to a CPU in training mode, even on walk, but when you're in actual match I think too many people start going like OMG I HAVE A CHANCE FOR A SNL AND I CAN IMPRESS EVERYONE!!!!! I did the regular SNL at a tournament Saturday across the stage to an MK, with no complicated setup involved.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't feel like learning the SNL honestly. I'm too inclined to just use regular combat until I see someone that impresses me by doing it in a real match and literally locks them in for a while and kills them.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
something else you can do when you get your opponent in that situation is pull out another banana. If they are big or tall enough, they will trip again. maybe we should experiment with this and see what we can find.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't feel like learning the SNL honestly. I'm too inclined to just use regular combat until I see someone that impresses me by doing it in a real match and literally locks them in for a while and kills them.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jc_Fn2h0YwU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jc_Fn2h0YwU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:confused:

Gnes

Smash Master
My thoughts exactly...

Also i tested your combo intently...if they just smash DI the d-tilts into the ground and buffer a shield, the combo is broken. Otherwise completely legit.

ADHD

Smash Hero
My thoughts exactly...

Also i tested your combo intently...if they just smash DI the d-tilts into the ground and buffer a shield, the combo is broken. Otherwise completely legit.
Cool, this is what I was wondering. This is still good though, because unless they SDI the **** out of everything just for the sake of being a jerk, then they will not be expecting the down tilts so fast and have bad DI.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Cool, this is what I was wondering. This is still good though, because unless they SDI the **** out of everything just for the sake of being a jerk, then they will not be expecting the down tilts so fast and have bad DI.
I'm a new player with Diddy (I decided to use Diddy when I saw a video of you ****** Ally and M2K in a tournament, I couldn't belive that Diddy could be a that level).
Please, could you upload a video of this combo?

Gnes

Smash Master
Yeah i dont think anyone would be expecting it, but i remembered i tried something VERY similar to this against dojo and he just smash DI'ed down and shielded the second D-tilt.

What i want to see is say..mk/marth, if they can smash DI up and up B out of it, or things of that nature. Would be mad gay.

ill be expecting it[/QUOTE

U should be expecting dekar, the Instant throwing master.

why not just do the first dtilt? Still a lot of damage if you only do 1.
U could...but the f-tilt probably wouldnt lead into the rest of the combo. Depending on their DI might not even lead into a second naner trip.

I'm a new player with Diddy (I decided to use Diddy when I saw a video of you ****** Ally and M2K in a tournament, I couldn't belive that Diddy could be a that level).
Please, could you upload a video of this combo?
Wyatt...THE ARMY GROWS

Gnes

Smash Master
I played a random mk(in every sense of the phrase) at a small tourney on sat.

He smash Di'ed down after the first d-tilt every time.

Dead combo

Top Bottom