• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Annoying Family Member

Lynamo

Smash Cadet
Lol get better at the game and own her, and wear ear plugs when she starts calling you a n00b.

Popertop

Smash Champion
probly the one thing roy can do better than marth... lolz...
god i hate roy...
what was the idea behind him?
was it "lets make a marth thats ****!!!"

hey cinder u got any vids i can watch?

oh and brandon, i feel your pain man...
i used to play gay fsmash marth...
But roy has T3h Ph1r3!!
He gets the ladies.
Also, marth is homosexual.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
My friend juts C-Stick spams FSmash with Roy. He think's he is good when we play FFA with my friends because he gets around 150-250 damage given, and most kills. Yet I get around 500-600+ with whichever character I use.

C Stick smashing? Side step dodge and punish them... just work on timing your dodge and any character with a decent roll or sidestep will be able to dodge it beautifully.
If they are down smashing, just shorthop and hit them good.
Spammers are annoying at first but in the end it can become a perfect victory because they are predictable. Memorize their patterns and punish them for it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If you really lose to this, then play a projectile character and spam missiles/lasers/turnips. That should be a simple solution.

TxuZz

Smash Cadet
If all she does is Fsmash, (meaning you'll always know what she's gonna do... ) then you should be winning 100% of the times. there's no excuse. Either you win 100% of the times, or you are not as good as you might have thought.

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
If all she does is Fsmash, (meaning you'll always know what she's gonna do... ) then you should be winning 100% of the times. there's no excuse. Either you win 100% of the times, or you are not as good as you might have thought.
That's horribly elitist.

Sometimes it just happens and you lose. It's called the Luck Variable. Try mastering that one.

Binx

Smash Master
That's horribly elitist.

Sometimes it just happens and you lose. It's called the Luck Variable. Try mastering that one.
Its called running into **** variable, Master not doing that one. Block and grab, block and approach, double jump, roll and block, not hard at all to get around these tactics, sometimes someone will forward smash and hit you because you weren't expecting it, and UNLESS they did it completely at random it wasn't luck, they usually do it then because they either know you wont expect it or they are pretty sure you will run into it.

People have reasons for EVERYTHING they do, what you need to realize is that sometimes they did it for the right reason and sometimes they do it for the wrong reasons, if they choose to smash at unsafe times hoping you will run into it they are smashing for the wrong reason unless you fall for it often enough for them to win the match.

TxuZz

Smash Cadet
That's horribly elitist.

"try MASTERING" that one?" what are u talkin about? My friend, if as i've read, FSMASH IS EVERYTHING SHE DOES, then he must know EVERYTHING SHE'LL DO. besides there ARE ways of dealing spammers.. projectiles, shieldgrabbing, spacing, ccing, even counters if you're good at the timing. IF you cannot deal with them, it just takes One of their victories to prove that you need to practice more. annoyng immature players like those can be killed in seconds withount taking any damage.

Top Bottom