• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement + Trailer for Get On My Level 2016

Will you be attending Get On My Level?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Unsure for extra hype.

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Featured in Ontario Canada, Get On My Level (2016) was announced recently at May 21st to May 22nd at the Queen Elizabeth building. Get On My Level will contain singles of all four Smash games and doubles of Super Smash Bros. Melee & Wii U. The event will feature a 5k pot bonus for Smash Bros Melee & Wii U Doubles and a 1k pot bonus for Smash Bros Melee & Wii U Singles.

From the official event page,
Get On My Level 2016

The North's most hype national tournament is back!

Join Canadian Smash history as we make the move to the beautiful Queen Elizabeth building and partner up with Good Game Con 2016 to set the stage for Smash at GOML 2016.

Events

• SSBM & Smash4 singles+doubles, Smash 64 & SSBB singles
Features

• 5k pot bonus for Smash Bros. Melee & Wii U singles
  • 1k pot bonus for Smash Bros. Melee & Wii U doubles
  • 60,000 square ft gaming convention dedicated to esports events & competition
More announcements coming soon!!

More info will be available on the SmashBoards event page soon. In the meanwhile, there is an official facebook event page here and more details on attendees, brackets, and so forth here

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

No PM but Smash 64.

I guess I'm benching my PM Ness for 64 Yoshi.

Heck might even enter brawl with my Ice Climbers heh. can't chaingrab boys

Top Bottom