• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AnimeCon in Miami, FL. "We need housing"

SmashMac

Smash Lord
What up peeps. This weekend there's going to be an anime convention in Miami and my friends ShiekSSBM, Travis, Arthur and myself will need housing for 2 days. If anyone can help us out, that'd be great. If you can, P.M. me, post in this thread, or call me at:

Cell #: 1 (239) 348 - 5761

Thanks guys.

Pritch

Smash Lord
You may own them, but looks like someone owned your account. :laugh:

What'd you get banned for?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
We still need housing so like I said before, if someone would help us that'd be great. P.M. me "AND" call me at: 1 (239) 348 - 5761 if you can help. Thanks guys. It'd be greatly appreciated.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
yo smashmac man i wish i could help you out but iam int he process of moving, as a matter of fact iam moving to naples lol, but yeah ill be there on saturday and sunday, hope to see you there dude.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Meh, I can't house. I asked my parents (because I still live with them) and they said no...But I WILL be there sunday. ^.^,

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
the anime convention suked nasty donkey dik like ****! but umm it was fun playing you guys in smash guys! you guys know who you are.

Remember the EYE OF TRUTH! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Little Master

Smash Rookie
LMAO!! Yes it did suck! and it was nice meeting ya sheikfreak... if you still even remember me! >.< I was the peach playing... upstairs in the other smash section!! lmao chubby, long black hair??? lmao umm well yea I also loved the way your friend told that guy that he had a small **** cuz he didnt let him use his controller!! Anyone know who won at the tournament?

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
The tournament was the only good thing about that convention. Shiek SSBM won the tourney, then came Maverick, DAN (now known as DAN$ thanks to SmashMac), SmashMac came fourth and I came fifth (my Link got some recognition w00t!). This is ONI by the way.

Crazy matches guys. The vids should be up sooner or later.

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
AnimeCon

He kind of came out of retirement about 2 weeks ago. We invited him to FIU and had some really good matches and ended up telling him about the convention, which obviously, he attended.

QDVS: He used both Marth and Falco.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
LIES!

Sheikssbm won the tournament. His prize tho was just some random ps2 game since it was a free tourney he said.

He used luigi the whole time of the tourney until finals against maverick. He used luigi against his marth beat him, then mav switched to falco and im guessing beat his luigi. Then Sheikssbm obviously had to pull out the sheik and won the tourney

Little Master

Smash Rookie
So Oni, DAN beat Smashmac? and Dan got owned again by maverick didnt he?? or who beat him? YOU THE BEST LINK IN FL!! LMFAO! WE GOT THAT ON VIDEO!

Top Bottom