• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Weekend Atlanta

Umby

Smash Master
Can I get a head count for who all is going?

- Umby
- Reflex
- kismet
- Nihongo-ookami
- MLEsis
- Zero_Gamer
- Kola
- BBQ
- Roxy
- DashDanceDan
- DashDanceDan's Girlfriend

Maybe
- Laijin
- Marty

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
I would like to go, but I doubt I'd be able to make it back in time for school :[

PB&J

Smash Hero
me and merck will be there..plus some others..who is getting a room..let me know i have money to sleep on the floor

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I would like to go, but I doubt I'd be able to make it back in time for school :[
Awww, if I could pack you up in a suitcase and bring you down to Al this Monday when we leave from NC...I would.

But dem parents might suspect sumfin.

: (((((

Idk, but we might replace Cheap with Matt4300 if he can make it.

HYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPEDHYPED...

Any cosplay? I'm doing anime eyes for mines makeup but that's all.

And we're going Saturday.

-MLEsis

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna do raditz, but I don't have the money for the wonderflex(Well, I do, but if I buy it, then I won't have enough to go to AWA :p), so I can't do the saiyan armor. So I'm just going as Dan Hibiki.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Im going with Fatchu and Yoshiiscool. But i didnt have time or more to prepare something to cosplay in. Maybe ill just be a drunken anime bum. (i could pull that off)

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
I'm going and will probably be in a room in a nearby hotel with a walking distance of around 3 minutes. I have a seven-person group, six of which will be in the room most likely. But I might be willing to let some of you cram in with us, if everyone is cool with it. Oh, and PB&J, I know you from school. ;)

PB&J

Smash Hero
I'm going and will probably be in a room in a nearby hotel with a walking distance of around 3 minutes. I have a seven-person group, six of which will be in the room most likely. But I might be willing to let some of you cram in with us, if everyone is cool with it. Oh, and PB&J, I know you from school. ;)
good stuff man..call me through out the week so we can discuss details

Top Bottom