• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~!~ Anime Boston - Come play in our Smash Room with PC Chris and others! ~!~

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

I'm sure a bunch of you have gone to anime conventions in the past. Even if you don't like anime, it's always a great place to meet cool people who share the same geeky interests, especially in gaming (and especially in Smash.)

Anyway, myself and a few highly competitive Smashers will be attending Anime Boston on March 21st-23rd (which is Easter weekend) and wanted to know if anyone else would like to join us. As of right now, we even have openings in our Smash-only hotel room, where we'll have multiple TVs with Brawl and Melee.

I'll be in the hotel room, as well as a few competitive Smashers, as well as PC Chris, so if you'd like to room with us and play some insane Smash, let me know. We'd like to have as many Smashers infiltrate the con as possible, because Smash is cool. =D

Anyway, let everyone know if you're already planning on going to Anime Boston so we can all arrange some time to Smash together, and if you don't have a room yet and would like to go, please contact me. You'll be in a room with the top competitors (PC baby!) and we'll have Smash on 24 hours a day.

My email is Dacvak089-at-gmail.com
My AIM is: Shigeru Miyamoto
My cell number is (Seven-Two-Four) 674-5351

Get Smashing!

~Dac

blurr

Smash Rookie
This sounds like a blast. It will be a great way to learn some new tricks and enjoy brawl with people face to face. :D

Skler

Smash Master
What you should be advertising is me, because I'll be there /ego.

Chances are I will attend along with other NH smashers, just because we love NE smash.

Dacvak

Smash Ace
If you don't already have a room, you should room with us. We want competitive Smashers.

~Dac

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hmm, the main reason I wasn't going was because I didn't want to pay that much for the hotel....hmmmmm

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Well it'll probably end up pretty cheap if we get more people. The room space is filling up kinda fast, so jump on it as soon as you can. My contact info is in the top post.

~Dac

Dacvak

Smash Ace
Alright, update. I just reserved the hotel room for Friday and Saturday night. If we get 8 people in our room (which is average for cons) it'll end up being about $50 a person, which is fantastic for an on-site hotel in Boston. Of course, I think I'm going to accept up to 10 people, depending on what everyone else says.

Since we're Smashers, not cosplayers, we won't have tons of clothes and crap all over the place. Just controllers and TVs. =P

I think we have about 6-7 people confirmed at the moment, so if you're interested, jump in fast!

~Dac

Dacvak

Smash Ace
One last bump for anyone still interested in coming. My phone number is Seven-two-four, 674-5351

~Dac

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Keep a room open for me, but I won't promise anything. I'd appreciate it if you do though.

nytejade

Smash Cadet
I'm not really into Anime, but I live near Boston, and might not have anything to do those days.

Curious, I don't need a place to stay, but I'd like to come by and play smash with you guys. I'm in Round 3 of the GameStop tournament, and I could use the practice.

Will you guys be playing Brawl IN the convention, or just the hotel. I'm a bit foggy on the details here.

Let me know.

Top Bottom