• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal crossing wild world.

Snes

Smash Rookie
just 4 so im still working out some bugs for events like fishing (since you can only have one judge and 3 ppl)

vidjogamer

Smash Master
I'd be very dissapointed not seeing any NES games.

That was the deciding factor of buying ACGC for me. I dont even know if ill get this next one without NES games. I might pick up mario kart instead.

Then again.. its so innovative, ill probably end up picking it up anyway.

Big_Bag

Smash Apprentice
you don't need NES to have fun on there now that it's online.You can probably make your own game on there.What i mean by game is tag and stuff.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
i also hope you can cause mischief. im dissapointed you cant have 8 in a town at once.

i really want to put a bee in someone's mail box.

Tempest 01

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if they will have rissetti (cant spell his name) If you restart the game enough times, he takes stuff from your pockets.

Town: Mage Town
Name: Tempest 01 / Alpha

OMG this game looks so amazing! I could talk with pple who live in other states, COUNTRIES!!! It's almost unimaginable, and the possibilities of # of towns... OMFG.

Acea

Smash Journeyman
I lost my map in the Lost Woods so I have no idea
Tempest 01 said:
I wonder if they will have rissetti (cant spell his name) If you restart the game enough times, he takes stuff from your pockets.

Town: Mage Town
Name: Tempest 01 / Alpha

OMG this game looks so amazing! I could talk with pple who live in other states, COUNTRIES!!! It's almost unimaginable, and the possibilities of # of towns... OMFG.
Nintendo annouced that Mr. Reseti will be in the game.

Big_Bag

Smash Apprentice
have you heard the phone that is going to be in your basement.i don't know what it will be used for but i think you can use it.
anyway,sice you can put your house anywhere,where are you gonna put yours?
i'm putting mines by the dumpsster so i can get free stuff.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
by the store, no question. i was hoping for a flea market type of thing that people could connect/browse throught. but doesnt look like its gonna happen.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
A phone? I suppose the DS could use it's microphone to make wireless voice possible. That would be tricky though so I doubt it.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I'm absolutely dying for this to come out allready. Sheesh another month.
In some recent screenshots I saw a slingshot, that's hardcore. I can't wait to terrorize the neighborhood.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Not sure about the banana (peanut butter jelly time?), but all animals talk in the game, in fact unless you have visitors you are the only human. If it's like the GC one you will occasionally get letters from your parents though.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
After about a week on store shelves in Japan, Animal Crossing Wild World is quickly selling to become the hottest DS game yet. According to DS-X2, early sales figures point to sales around the 300,000 units mark. In comparison, Nintendogs sold 135,000 units in its first week in Japan.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
OMG i am def gonna get this game...it sounds just too awesome, hope to see u guys there n_n also about the rooming with 3 ppl..does that mean around the 3 ppl world or something or what? either way, i'm def gonna call the basement so me and my gyroids and party like crazy gravy!

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Supa-Def said:
OMG i am def gonna get this game...it sounds just too awesome, hope to see u guys there n_n also about the rooming with 3 ppl..does that mean around the 3 ppl world or something or what? either way, i'm def gonna call the basement so me and my gyroids and party like crazy gravy!
Those gyroids were so **** annoying. They always made a Toot-toot sound when you walk in. I just sold them to Tom Nook for an easy 800 or so bells. The currency for AC DS:WW is still going to be bells... right?

Copper sure looks different now, at http://www.animal-crossing.com/wildworld/ At the front page he's in a uniform and stuff.. And now he guards the town gate... so who's gonna be at the police station... and morning aerobics !!!

OMFG... now there's an observatory. I wonder how the Big Dipper is going to look like...

BTW, how there's going to be 4 characters. Is it going to be like the NGC version, where you can create 4 characters, everyone with a different file?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
KLSmash said:
BTW, how there's going to be 4 characters. Is it going to be like the NGC version, where you can create 4 characters, everyone with a different file?
All 4 players "room" in the same house. When one person is playing the others sleep. It is possible for someone who begins the game on your card to later "move out" to a different game card.

I don't think this game has a police station.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Still kinda confused. So there's only one house ( For players ) in the town. And you can create 4 files. Correct?

Chill said:
I don't think this game has a police station.
Crap, no free stuff.

Well incase any one hasn't seen this screen, here it is. I'm pretty sure it's when you're arriving. YES! No more stupid Rower cat or whatever.

:urg: Uh oh, the 19,800. They value of the house better not be the same. It was too easy to pay it off in the one for NGC. One rainy day, fish for Coelancaths, and you have yourself around 500,000 bells. :)

I hope they do include new fish, insects, flowers, and anything else.
Were there any scorpions in the original? I don't remember... but then again, I didn't try to catch all 40 of 'em. I usually got bored of my town, and reset.

At least there's going to be new clothing articles. Hats, glasses, and whatnot. I saw a wizard hat in one of the screens... now I bet there's going to be one person that dresses up as Harry Potter for Halloween in AC DS:WW.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
KLSmash said:
Still kinda confused. So there's only one house ( For players ) in the town. And you can create 4 files. Correct?
Correct.

KLSmash said:
Crap, no free stuff.
My thoughts exactly.

KLSmash said:
Well incase any one hasn't seen this screen, here it is. I'm pretty sure it's when you're arriving. YES! No more stupid Rower cat or whatever.
His name is Rover and he is still in the game. You can call him on the phone and invite him to your to town...not that you would want to. He'll probably just show up uninvited anyway.

I don't think scorpions were in the previous game. Wild World is supposed to add some new species.You don't have to wear a hat anymore it is now optional. Hair comes in multiple styles and a barbershop will be added to your town at some point.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Rover was annoying. I do hope that Blanca is still here. Nothing was as much fun as painting her face then seing her in the village later with a zombie face, clown face, upsidedown face, ect.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
mic_128 said:
Rover was annoying. I do hope that Blanca is still here. Nothing was as much fun as painting her face then seing her in the village later with a zombie face, clown face, upsidedown face, ect.
Was I the only one that made Blanca ... Kool-Aid Man

OH YEAH !!!

Acea said:
I just hope you can hit villagers with thye slingshot. Zing OOWWW
I didn’t know how long it would be until my luck ran out so I started clicking on all the menus to see what I could do. I checked out the inventory and my eyes immediately rested on the sling shot. Yee, sling shot. I ran around looking for animals or fish to shoot the eyes out of, but apparently that is not allowed (my first thought was “Gracie, you are so toast.” Oh well). I did see an animal with a bug net on my hostile stalking mission, so it looks like we now have competition… (The first animal to get in my way while I’m running for the Banded Dragonfly is getting trash on their lawn.) Anyway, you can only shoot the sling shot up into the sky; I’m assuming that’s to pop the present balloon. I didn’t see any so who knows what shows up there. It looked like someone had already shaken every tree in the town so the ground was covered with the normal fruits, but also acorns! WOW. I was going to plant some, but decided to plant my hat instead because… I thought it was funny. - http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/animal-crossing-wild-world/index.php

That answers your question.

Top Bottom