• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, I have been working on my town... I finally added a café yesterday and a fountain today.

I am also placing patterns on the ground almost everywhere I go... this is not random... the patterns have a purpose. The rose patterns represent the future locations of the bushes. The beetle patterns represent either grass or flowers. The wallpaper patterns represent designated sites for public works projects.

I even drew maps of my town on graph paper to help me plan out my town. I currently have three major areas planned out... they are called "Park", "Camp", and "Orchard Road". I already have my park and camp layouts figured out... just need to plan out the layout of the orchard road.

If you wanna check out what I had in mind, visit my dream town at 4800-2518-5898.
Now if only you have control over where villagers placed their houses

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Now if only you have control over where villagers placed their houses
That's true... but I am not letting any of my current villagers move out of my town because then new villagers could move in my town (which I have no problems with) and possibly move on the designated sites for public works projects (which I have issues with). I don't mind moving the bushes and trees around the new houses but I want the public works projects at their designated sites first. That's why I am not building the campsite yet even though I know the exact spot where I want to build it... I don't want the 10th villager in my town just yet!

What's your dream address? I am curious to check out your town. :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's true... but I am not letting any of my current villagers move out of my town because then new villagers could move in my town (which I have no problems with) and possibly move on the designated sites for public works projects (which I have issues with). I don't mind moving the bushes and trees around the new houses but I want the public works projects at their designated sites first. That's why I am not building the campsite yet even though I know the exact spot where I want to build it... I don't want the 10th villager in my town just yet!

What's your dream address? I am curious to check out your town. :)
Here's the thing, if you street pass someone, one of their villagers COULD move into your town.

I had that problem. One day I went to the campsite with 9 villagers and found out an awesome villager was visiting. When talking to them failed to get the results I wanted, them moving in, I looked around my town to find that a villager from another town had set up land THAT VERY SAME DAY

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
And now you have 10 villagers even though you didn't get the 10th villager from the campsite? That kinda blows... still, I wonder if the game assumed that that 10th villager is from the campsite because you already have the campsite set up even though you got that villager from streetpassing someone.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Villagers in campsites still show up even if you have 10 villagers. They still have those little games of chance for items and money. They just don't move into your town.

It REALLY sucked. I wanted that campsite villager

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Just out of curiosity... who was that campsite villager you wanted?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh! The ostrich who looks like a flamingo. I saw her in one of the dream towns I was randomly visiting. I am addicted to the Dream Suite. I really like this new feature because I get to check out other people's houses and get some landscaping ideas... make my little list of do's and don't's when it comes to gardening and public works projects. :awesome: It also helps that I get badges for Phineas if I visit the Dream Suite often.

My goodness... this game is my favorite 3DS game of all time!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Is there any way to add your favorite dream towns? I only have Nintendo's Dream Address (5700 - 2038 - 6151) and it's time-consuming having to re-enter Dream Addresses whenever I want to revisit certain dream towns. I really like this Pikmin-themed town (0000 - 0100 - 0017).

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, if you want to revisit one, instead of inputing the same thing, just press "I'll search for one!" and then "Town Name".

Top Bottom