• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andross for Brawl! Starfox needs a cool enemy

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Its not a new body. Its an old one. The one he had before he became a giant floating head. It doesnt matter if he died. The concept of time is not very relevant to smash brothers. After all Young Link and his Adult version seven years later are able to duke it out.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah what xianfeng said, dude Wolf is a wolf and fox is a fox, wolf is evil, fox is good, wolf is in star wolf, fox is in star fox, wolf drives a wolfen, fox drives an arwing, THERE DIFERENT, just cause their the same size, they both have tail and they both appeared in star fox doesnt mean they will be clones, also there ARENT gonna be clones in brawl, so again Wolf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... INFINITE +1> Andross

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
The wolfen and arwing look alike. Both fox and wolf are canines. They both are the leaders in their group. I am sure both shoot blasters and since their bodies are similar, they would have similar moves. Don't you think characters with the same movesets are boring. There is no more need for clones. Brawl is going to have lots of time to develop characters and they have a bigger team.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Man u just wont give up!! True they have similarities, but ur the ONLY guy ive seen that has said I want andross in brawl, while almost everyone wants Wolf, oh yeah lets do what bowserlick says and put andross over wolf... yeah that will happen, also Krystal and fox look alike u tellin me there gonna be clones too?

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
There were plenty of characters not added in Melee that were more popular then the ice climbers or game and watch. But instead iceclimbers and game and watch got in. They were unique. Andross has that element while Wolf doesn't.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon was only in a race car before Smash brothers and Hey even fox was only seen in his aircraft. Smash brothers decided to show them outside their vehicles fighting. So Andross could be shown battiling while he was still a full figure.

kaid

Smash Master
Wolf would get a Starfox Assault based moveset.

^B: Booster pack
>B: Homing Launcher
B: Machinegun (3 shot burst)
vB: Sniper Rifle.

Andross, on the other hand, would be confused with Cranky Kong.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok look if Andross IS in brawl, ill take back everythig I said (does not count if hes the head and hans versions and if hes a boss only), but If im right u'll shut up!!! I know its gonna take about a year but dont care...

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
A jetpack like Fox?
A Homing missle like Samus?
Machine guns would not be allowed in and I doubt sniper rifles would either unless it was laser being shot. Andross would fight with metal blocks. That is cool.

Stryks

Smash Hero
METAL BLOCKS?! HOW IS THAT COOL, and since their is a blaster, obcouse there could be energy like machine guns not real world like, if u have EVER played star fox assault then u will know what i mean... and since WHEN does Fox have a jetpack, u sure were talking about the same star fox?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Andross would suck and be a waste, why put in a character with no official artwork or screenshots apart from being a head and hands over a character with a real body and abilities and weapons to go with it.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
It would be a futuristic machine gun, I think it's called gattling gun, and Firefox is not a jetpack, if it was, Wolf's would be different anyway, and who says a missle would be exactly like Samus's?

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Anyone could shoot a gun. If you saw a guy whip out a gun and blast someone you would be like" Holy crap, I can't believe this guy just shot a man. Gotta get out of here and call the coppers!" But if you saw a guy summon a flying metal block that smashed a guy against a building, you would be speechless. And then at night after you were tucked in by your mother and the lights were off, you would be like,"That guy was cool. Some day I want to summon steel."

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
So you admit summoning steel is cooler then shooting a variety of guns. Thank you for validating my point.

Stryks

Smash Hero
And just because hes gonna use steel hes deserves to be in brawl?.... yeah ok WHATEVER u say... hey lets add Andross!! :psycho: duuhh

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Bowserlick said:
So you admit summoning steel is cooler then shooting a variety of guns. Thank you for validating my point.
I did nothing of the sort, in video games they are both cool, in real life only idiots shoot / kill people or posses a gun for that reason, and in real life people who think that they can summon steel should be shipped off to the loony bin.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Obviously you missed all the other points. When you figure out how logic works then I will try to explain the reasons again. Good luck on your quest.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Read my posted moveset. He could easily work out and he would have a different style then the other characters.

saberhof

Smash Master
Bowserlick said:
Read my posted moveset. He could easily work out and he would have a different style then the other characters.
uuh i dont wanna search...probably just use the button search...but im guessing u want him to replace Master hand or something??..

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
That's even worse than the monkey version.

Also, not many people want him in either.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Bad idea, wouldent be a very cool character, and a character that floats seems kinda ****ty, it would be like having master hand as a playable. plus in the game, he was HUGE.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
It would be before he turned into the giant head and hands. He used to be a normal anthropomorphic animal like Fox and Wolf. He would have legs and be taller then fox.

saberhof

Smash Master
wow your realy serious about andross...well
he isnt good...i would probably want Wolf in first...and in your list Andross acttualy kicks?? XD lol...i am serious man move on...none will agree with you..if you can convince a mod to like andross then carry on..

parrothead

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
Is that in Starwing or Starwing 2
That's Star Wing (Star Fox). This second picture is from Star Wing 2 (Star Fox 2):

And here is the second form of the first Star Wing/Star Fox version:

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Andross is just a floating head. Zombie is right Wolf is better he could be playable aswell, but would probably be a Fox clone.

Top Bottom