• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

******* and Root Beer results

Armus

Smash Cadet
That's it you guys, I'm hooked. Probably gonna check Crashboards every day now just to see if there's another one in Maine. X[

Shiiit, I never played against Darc or Dazwa though. Beat Larx a few times at Brawl though...and I think I beat him once at Melee? Probably made that up though. >_>

Armus

Smash Cadet
LAWL, no. We won the set, then lost to Boxman and Feather.

My team is the one that kicked theirs out of the tourney. x3

Armus

Smash Cadet
Good job to everyone who went.

Good god banks, your Meta Knight ***** me ;-;

Also good job to Boxman, who's Meta Knight ***** my sheik, and beat my Ike.

Good job to Feather as well. You almost came back and beat me with your Lucario that second match. Your Snake is pretty good as well.

And Good job to Zero, Arumus, and Loki, who I never failed to annihilate, lol.

And good job to everyone else who I didn't get to face.
Forgetting the part where we Ike ditto'd and I ***** you?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I'm pretty sure hoggle is a complete ***got. If he's the one who's been harrassing me on AIM that **** better ****ing stop.

Hoser

Smash Ace
So we really need to have another one of these in Maine soon. One of my friends started playing as Meta Knight, so I'm actually getting training against that character. Not to mention the fact that I've gotten overall better recently. Next time I'm going to be much more of a challenge.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
And I promised Darc I would go to the next one.

And I told Dazwa I want to play his parents...

There's got to be someone in that **** family I can beat.

Top Bottom