• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Analysis of Mew2King vs DaShizWiz..

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I agree with Ndot. The more times M2k says he made a mistake, or wasn't playing well - the more it takes away from Shiz's efforts.

edit: SOO many ****-riders in this thread. geezz

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
^^M2k has said many times (when he has johnned about those matches) that he still thinks that dashiz is one of if not the best falco (along with pc). I don't think he johns to take anything away from shiz, he johns because he didnt think he was playing very well.
btw, shiz really didn't play as well as he can at all either... second match he lost 2 WHOLE STOCKS because of failed edgestalling. It sort of speaks for itself.

gr8ape

Smash Apprentice
I'm not hating, he is one of my favorite marth players that I learn a lot from. You clearly havnt seen a lot of his posts.
well i think theres a difference between "johns" and "I played like ****"

i mean, the " i played like ****" can be true right?

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
I think it's safe to say Shiz's playing style looks cooler than M2K's XD. Either way this set was still pretty decent.
Both players WERE messing up, but no johns.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
well i think theres a difference between "johns" and "I played like ****"

i mean, the " i played like ****" can be true right?
yes playing like **** on some days can be true. Extensively making excuses about this are called johns.

There is no difference, any excuses in smash are johns no matter what. End of discussion.

Gen. Empoleon

Smash Rookie
I have to agree with M2K. BOTH players made a lot of mistakes in the set, not just this one match. Shiz is a fantastic Falco that really is fun to watch, we all have seen him play better though. Same thing for M2K except replace Falco with Marth

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Both of us were messing up.

M2K, it's ok. Everyones seen your other posts about you messing up. You don't need to make it clear all the time.

I don't come on smashboards just to say, "I was messing up."

Its clear, and people know it.

Stop going out of your way to state something and just let them watch the matches.

Top Bottom