• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Up-Tilt Kill Range Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSoGreed

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5386-9186-4602
I have been playing For Glory a lot for the past few days and I have had some lengthy matches that I somehow end with an Up-Tilt. Since Up-tilt is a much safer option than Up-Smash I wanted to make a post that showed kill percent for it with no DI since I will be doing this alone. I wanted to make sure there were people who wanted this before completely doing this.

BTW all of these kill % are on FD, 3DS, no DI, and in Rage.

I've already started with

Mario - 141%
Luigi - 136%
Peach - 130%
Bowser - 157%
Yoshi - 142%

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I wanted to make sure there were people who wanted this before completely doing this.
How did you make sure of this?

While we do appreciate your desire to contribute, we don't like new threads that repeat what other threads say or that could go in other threads. That means, we already have a guide with all KO thresholds. If you wanted to clarify character specific percentages the information should go in there, not in a new thread. Do read the rules of the board and check the stickies before creating a new thread.

Koby_T

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kobyteith
Thanks for the contribution!

You may want to check with the moderators or active members first before posting since I think we have this information somewhere already in one of our guides or threads. Double check the rules and look to see if the information you're presenting isn't already here!

Last edited:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Your efforts, while appreciated, should be done according to the rules. This certainly does not deserve its own thread of discussion as we have a Metagame discussion for this purpose.

This thread will be locked now. In the future, please make sure to direct this information to our Metagame thread. Also....make sure your information hasn't been posted already.

-From Deadpool (with love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom