• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

an undiscovered AT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolna

Smash Rookie
was online one day and got into the usual "T-bag-team-Players" match. Anyway one of the players happened to be Lucario.

Got the Lucario to about 50% and then somthing wierd happened. He fired what seemed to be a fully charged AS attack, but it was HUGE! It was easily the size of what you would get in the 300% margin maby bigger!

I fired off a fully charged AS of my own (was Lucario too) and mine was so small compared to his (was at around 70%).

I've been trying to figure out how he did this for awhile (for alot of other AT,s myself but this remains a mystery)

I also notice this isint posted anyware on the Lucario Guide (s) I've seen.

so what exactly did he do?

P.S. I put this in a seperate thread because the F A Q seemd to be in a large scale Secondaries debate.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Lucario gains an aura boost for being behind in stock so that is probably what caused it.

and please use the Q&A thread next time :3

BBQTV

Smash Master
was online one day and got into the usual "T-bag-team-Players" match. Anyway one of the players happened to be Lucario.

Got the Lucario to about 50% and then somthing wierd happened. He fired what seemed to be a fully charged AS attack, but it was HUGE! It was easily the size of what you would get in the 300% margin maby bigger!

I fired off a fully charged AS of my own (was Lucario too) mine was so small compared to his (was at around 70%).

I've been trying to figure out how he did this for awhile (for alot of other AT,s myself but this remains a mystery)

I also notice this isint posted anyware on the Lucario Guide (s) I've seen.

so what exactly did he do?

P.S. I put this in a seperate thread because the F A Q seemd to be in a large scale Secondaries debate.
i think you got compensation problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom