• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Old Friend Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Hello I am Xzax from Philadelphia, PA. I am ranked first in PA(MK/Wolf). And usually place top 10 at tournaments or make it into brackets at large tournaments(*Pound* 4, APEX, COT4). I have also got off good wins over time such as Snakeee, dmbrandon, Meep, Rookie, Jash, Mintyflesh, King beef, Coney, Keitaro, Vex, Rogue Pit, Plank, ChiboSempai, and others. I have mained MK since the game came out but never really used the MK boards until now. I am now getting really serious about the game and I am trying to become much better. I will actually look at these boards and try to help/seek knowledge and get better since there are better MK's out there then me who know much more. Hopefully this will help but if not I will still try and help the best I can.

PS: **** the pro-ban :bee:

jpak

Smash Lord
Hey, I used to play Wolf a lot. Just wondering, versus which characters do you play wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom