• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Impossible Task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Has anyone ever seen a frame where pichu is not smiling? If you can find the frame, take a screenshot, picture or something and post it on smashboards, I will give you props and stuff. (When pichu is doing the up-B move (agility) , his/her body is distorted so that doesn't count) Any takers?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
take a picture of when he's croching and he'll fall asleep and not smile. done

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
shield broken pichu cries. there

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
eternal phoenix fire, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, kindly **** off? I was just bored and thought of an interesting challenge.

eternal phoenix fire, if you don't have anything intelligent to say, kindly **** off? I was just bored and thought of an interesting challenge.
I'm supposed to say something intelligent and make a contribution towards a topic that is pointless?Not only is the task improbable,but it doesn't serve any specific purpose or contibution other than props.

Interesting challange? I have more fun stomping roaches.

How about next time you stop making retarted topics and get off the internet if you're bored.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Eternal Phoenix Fire, you were not asked to come here so I don't care if you don't have any sense of fun and humour or if you are having fun with this thread. Oh and good job robyextreme, you have succeded were others have failed. Nice.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Eternal phoenix Fire, you've obviously never seen mew2kings frame data. He would love this challenge. Oh yea.. and you're fat.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
ok, personally i have no sides in this little argument; but i have to say Eternal Phoenix Fire (and i say this with all do respect):
Every thread I've seen you post in you've been a obnoxious pr*ck to someone who was just trying to have some fun. So if you have something wrong with what someone else says, or threads they make, why not MAKE THE HUGE EFFORT to just NOT post something a 10 year old bully would.
and saying "if your bored, get off the internet" seems like the most stupid thing anyone could ever say. If I wasn't bored, i wouldn't even use the internet.

Sorry about that, but i feel it had to be said. Your probably going to try and comment back to "get revenge" or something, but i dont see why. Take this post as more of a constructive criticism than a rant.

- RazeveX

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Right after I read your post, RazeveX, I listened to the Final Fantasy Victory Theme. Don't know if you care, but yeah, that was awesome.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
You must hurt Pichu and stick one of your character's body parts in his mouth :)

Dumd? Oops,I was going to edit that*Buggy site*.

@RazeveX:

I really don't care for your observations of me based on what I say,my OPINION still remains valid that this is unnecessary.

I act like a prick? No,i'm just strait froward.If I don't like something,I don't like it.I'm not going to build constructive criticism on something I really don't like.Sure,I have the option of not posting,but I took my option to do so and posted regaurdless.There's really nothing you can say otherwise to make me feel as if I did anything wrong.I took advantage of my right to post and and suffered the consequences of flaming someone.

I would usually poke fun at these topics,but I don't feel like doing to after visiting the Brawl forums.(Don't go there).

I act like an *** because I get very annoyed by retarted people and retarted topics.I use to be a kind and forgiving person,but after being here for a year,the people here can be a real pain.I apologize if I was being so harsh to the point to have someone assume that i'm fat(Seriously,how do you do that? >_>).

I didn't say this for the sake of a counter argument or anything of that nature,just to let some poeple know that i'm sorry.And to say that I really don't care about other peoples opinions of me or my actions.

Why should I care anyway? It's the internet.

@Zonefup: I'm 127 pounds,and I'm 17(Going on 18),if anything,I need to gain weight.:p

What would make you assume that i'm a fat person when I have looked like a twig(In comparison to the rest of my Family,whom actually posses muscle*not me though*) all of my life? If anything,it sucks being as skinny as me.

And no,I have never seen M2K's frame data.

Che_Leb:I have nothing to say to you other than an apology.Poke fun at my grammatical error all you want. ; )

In my opinion,having arguments seem to be the only fun thing to do on these forums.Why? Because it's a heated discussion.

Oh,if this post has any spelling errors,too bad,because i'm not going to try to edit on this site right now. >__>

nvm,the edit function is actually working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom