• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Immense, Massive, In-depth, Metal-Gear Surpassing Analysis of my Smash Switch Prediction Roster

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Reading speculation like this makes me so excited for the game well done!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Well i can suggest king k rool so the costume is a boon and the ballot probably showed sakurai how much they want him in smash
It is too risky for me. I tried my best to research and find connections at the K. Rool Discord asking several questions about K. Rool's creator at Playtonic, tried to find connections with the new Donkey Kong IP team the team behind the Rabbids DKC DLC mentioned in a Gamexplain interview, tried to find reasons of Sakurai including Diddy Kong in Brawl, and looked into Paon and Miyamoto to see if they would be able to help out realizing K. Rool in Smash. I found nothing concrete. I would rather wait and see if Sakurai ends up revealing K. Rool, I need to see the reasons behind his inclusion. There is too little information for me to think K. Rool could have a probable shot. :/

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Updated the analysis with the addition of Geno, with the removal of Dr. Kawashima. Also fixed some broken images that resulted from the Smashboards forum modification. Feel free to take a looksy!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So what's your update to the list after this?

Clearly this is never happening.

Because of echo fighters and based on what we saw

Dark Samus may have to be added to your list for echo status

No assist trophy spotted and most of Samus alt shown so far none are the dark Samus pattlette

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I will keep the analysis as is for archiving. I personally feel that even though the roster direction of the game will likely cause a major difference into how Sakurai chooses newcomers, I would like this to be kept for future readers to be seen. This thread is still polished showcase of how far a speculator can go to research possible newcomers for Smash by using every ounce of Sakurai knowledge possible to find real possibilities to the best of my ability. Maybe I will make a second roster analysis, but I am not so sure yet, given that the main reasons some newcomers are being chosen this time around are rather extremely straight-forward. I feel what I researched thus far before Smash Ultimate's reveal should not go to waste.

Top Bottom