• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amy Rose The Hedgehog for Brawl!

Flying Pig

Smash Cadet
Yea then you would see under her skirt when playing as her in SSBB, that sucks unless you preverted...-_-

Flying Pig

Smash Cadet
I really think no other sonic people will make it they just said three or two other people..and i think no more sonic people will make it.

Flying Pig

Smash Cadet
I'm sure you couldn't come up with anything better so STFU! At least she is a Sonic character.
Yea your right. But i don't care really I just go to a topic I see so yea no use to think of thinking of charters at the moment. And you know what there is no use fighting with you. God once said treat others the way you would like to be treated. ^_^

vesperview

Smash Hero
Yea your right. But i don't care really I just go to a topic I see so yea no use to think of thinking of charters at the moment. And you know what there is no use fighting with you. God once said treat others the way you would like to be treated. ^_^
I'm not fighting, I have already agreed that it's a bad idea, yet you continue to say how much it sucks!

Zevox

Smash Lord
Yeah, right. You could make an entire game's roster just out of the Sega characters that would out-prioritize her. Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Robotnik/Eggman, Silver, Espio, Vector, NiGHTS, Vector Man, a Super Monkey Ball monkey... yeah, it could go on for quite a while.

Zevox

vesperview

Smash Hero
Yeah, right. You could make an entire game's roster just out of the Sega characters that would out-prioritize her. Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Robotnik/Eggman, Silver, Espio, Vector, NiGHTS, Vector Man, a Super Monkey Ball monkey... yeah, it could go on for quite a while.

Zevox
She comes after Eggman, all of the others are just adding fuel to the fire.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
If you've ever seen her in any Sonic thing recently, you can tell that Amy Rose has a horrible personality and horrible abilities, besides the hammer.

Top Bottom