• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Amazing Crazy Orders Strategy (Clear 30+ Plus Tickets Easily!)

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I had already found the HRB item on the Wii U version (I'm up to about 1100 items now). I've played a ton of trophy rush, and have let my Amiibos farm a ton of equipment too.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
yea ive been p much doing this to grind for the remaining special moves but now all i need is the Princess Zelda Wig and the Dragon Helmet

any suggestions to where to grind instead of crazy orders or is crazy orders literally the only best option?

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
I still have yet to get any Quick Batter equipment at all on the Wii U version; I presume there isn't any on the challenge board, given that I'm 130/140 now. Thankfully, Vampire Brawn + Moon Launcher Protection + High-Power Gloves (Risky Respawner would have been even better due to the lower -DEF and inability to respawn) got me to 20 turns within a few tries. I imagine a variation of that set will wreck pretty much any of the Crazy Orders and Classic 9.0 challenges (aside from the custom-less one, obviously). Metal enemies are your friends, especially later on if you're high on damage.

d00derino

Smash Cadet
So I've been using this strategy, and I'm having success overall, but still can't beat the damn challenge. I made it to Crazy Hand once out of several tries, and only had half the HP the he did. I was quickly destroyed and had to start over. This is getting really frustrating. This is a very obnoxious challenge.
Here's what I realized after a few attempts: Use the baseball bat on the stock characters ASAP. You'll gain stamina and it's not like Master + Crazy are very hard. Except that damned playing card move...

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Hey guyz, look what I found:

Wow, congratulations man. I'm just barely able to break 50 as Mario; I'm not very experienced with Fox and it seems like the CPUs dodge my blaster shots more often than Mario's Fast Fireball. What were the stats on the build you were using? (I assume the effects were First Striker - Home Run - Quick Batter).

Also, got to love that lag on the end of each rewards page.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Wow, congratulations man. I'm just barely able to break 50 as Mario; I'm not very experienced with Fox and it seems like the CPUs dodge my blaster shots more often than Mario's Fast Fireball. What were the stats on the build you were using? (I assume the effects were First Striker - Home Run - Quick Batter).

Also, got to love that lag on the end of each rewards page.
I'm not the one who did this, I just found the video randomly. But yeah, you guessed the build correctly.

Last edited:

phili

Smash Apprentice
NNID
phili11
I would also suggest the KO Healer equipment... it lets you recover 15% every time you KO someone (doesn't work on the last enemy KO'd though). This allows you to go into a team battle or free-for-all whenever you have high % and recover almost all of your damage, allowing you to keep going and survive more turns. I've been able to get 30+ turns with every character using this method.

So my character set up is something like:
Home run bat equipment
First Striker equipment (the 10 second invincibility one)
KO Healer equipment

Note: It is much easier with characters who have projectiles as you can land the first hit easier, and therefore have less chance of dying.

Note 2: Pick metal battles and giant battles as much as possible, as KO'ing 1 opponent is much faster than KO'ing multiple ones. Although KO healer does nothing in these battles, you still recover 30% of your damage after each fight, and you shouldn't be taking damage as most of the time you get 10 seconds of invincibility to kill your opponent.

Top Bottom