• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Amazing Crazy Orders Strategy (Clear 30+ Plus Tickets Easily!)

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Basically, the strategy is using a custom Mario with the following:

*Fast Fireball Special Move
*Equipment to start with a Home-Run Bat
*Equipment to make you invincible for 10 seconds if you land the first blow

You can also use the following, but it's not necessary:

*Equipment to make you swing the bat faster
*Equipment with the "Item Hurler" effect

Start the battle by hitting your foe with a fireball, making you invincible. Then just finish off the enemy with a side smash from the bat.

Also, since you have a 10-minute time limit, be sure to avoid horde battles as much as you can, since they take a lot of time.

I didn't come up with this, I just found the video randomly. Credit goes to the guy who came up with it.

Last edited:

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
So I've been using this strategy, and I'm having success overall, but still can't beat the damn challenge. I made it to Crazy Hand once out of several tries, and only had half the HP the he did. I was quickly destroyed and had to start over. This is getting really frustrating. This is a very obnoxious challenge.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
It helps to let other fighters beat you up a little before you fight Crazy Hand. You get more hp in the final battle if you have a lot of damage.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know. I tried doing that a bit in subsequent attempts but I would always end up losing my bat to a giant enemy and getting wasted.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Isn't there also an equipment part that lets you swing the bat faster? Add that as well!

Purio

Smash Cadet
This... Actually worked really well. Helped me beat the Challenge. The biggest problem I had was running out of time before I got to twenty. Now to just get all Mii Hats, beat All-Star on hard with everyone, and destroying all those blocks in Trophy Rush.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Good luck. Been trying that for a week and half. It's ****ing impossible.
It's not so much impossible as it is annoying. Just do NOT complete Classic at intensity 7.0 with everyone until AFTER you've collected all the non-challenge Mii headgear; the reward is the Regal Crown, which will just add to the list of duplicate Mii headgear that you'll pick up.

Purio

Smash Cadet
Yup... I realize I made the mistake and got the Regal Crown before trying to get all the Hat, haha. Oh well... Good news is that I only have two Hats left, Chef and Shy Guy. I'm sure they'll just come in time, doing more Crazy Orders with this set up definitely helps!

FireOfExile

Smash Cadet
NNID
fireofexile
3DS FC
2363-5961-4897
I have 5:58.16 remaining and 29 turns. I go for Metal and Giant battles, or the ones with the least number of players.

EDIT: Started my round with 1% and a giant Wario got the first hit in and then destroyed me. With 32 battles won, I earned 42 custom parts and 8406 gold. Even though I lost that's a lot of items.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
As impressive as this all might be, it's not entirely foolproof, as you need to be the one who gets the first strike; the giant battles for the first 10 turns often give you an ally or two. Likewise, once you decide to face Crazy Hand, you need your damage to be high so that you'll have more HP; you'll obviously need it once Master Hand enters the fray.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I just found out that you cannot use the Bat equipment in event mode. Bleh, I beat that Meta Knight Marth Event anyway.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I tried this again, didn't get the first strike against Crazy Hand, got destroyed. Ugh.

I'm also using the Vampire Brawn Badge, which helps a bit even in an HP battle, but I still just can't get this done yet.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Even if you did get the first strike on Crazy Hand, First Striker equipment has no effect in the Master Hand battle.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Likewise, once you decide to face Crazy Hand, you need your damage to be high so that you'll have more HP; you'll obviously need it once Master Hand enters the fray.
The guy went into the fight with 15% damage and won.

If you know what you're doing (like this guy did), you can get away with entering with low percents.

Poxnixles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vitiel
3DS FC
3823-8576-9592
Are there any other good, fast projectiles? For subsequent Crazy Order runs aside from doing the Mario challenge. Perhaps spacie lasers?

Starbound

Are there any other good, fast projectiles? For subsequent Crazy Order runs aside from doing the Mario challenge. Perhaps spacie lasers?
Falco lasers should work. Fox's probably do as well. Dr Mario's speedy pill customs will work as will Rosalina's Shooting Star Bit.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Even if you did get the first strike on Crazy Hand, First Striker equipment has no effect in the Master Hand battle.
It works if you hit one of the enemies first (see the video). I finally got this challenge last night, and I was able to get the first-strike invincibility and use it to KO the first two Dark Pits. I ended up leaving the next two there for the remainder of the battle though, but oh well.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It works if you hit one of the enemies first (see the video). I finally got this challenge last night, and I was able to get the first-strike invincibility and use it to KO the first two Dark Pits. I ended up leaving the next two there for the remainder of the battle though, but oh well.
So it appears that the equipment's extra effect will only work if you get the first strike on an opposing playable fighter? I tried out the First Striker equipment in Smash 3DS, and the effect never activated at all when I began fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
So it appears that the equipment's extra effect will only work if you get the first strike on an opposing playable fighter? I tried out the First Striker equipment in Smash 3DS, and the effect never activated at all when I began fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
From what I know, it works on playable characters, but not on bosses. Since Crazy Hand has other characters helping him, he can hit them to get invincibility. But since Master and Crazy Hand are alone in Smash 3DS, it's impossible to get the invincibility when fighting against them.

Kalina Hitana

Smash Rookie
Well, thanks to this strategy, I was able to complete both the 12 turn and 20 turn as Mario challenges, so thank you =) In addition, as a small piece of info that might be useful to know, each CPU, despite not showing as such, only has 2 stocks. Once you take out each CPU fighter twice, they stop spawning, allowing you to focus purely on Crazy and (if applicable) Master. I noticed it during the Mario run, and tested multiple times while using my Mii Fighter afterwards

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
In addition, as a small piece of info that might be useful to know, each CPU, despite not showing as such, only has 2 stocks. Once you take out each CPU fighter twice, they stop spawning, allowing you to focus purely on Crazy and (if applicable) Master. I noticed it during the Mario run, and tested multiple times while using my Mii Fighter afterwards
I have been wondering if the number of CPU players depends on how far you progress. I did a short Crazy Orders run early on, and I think there was only one CPU fighter there. My guess is the more rounds you complete, the more fighters you have to deal with in the final round.

Kalina Hitana

Smash Rookie
I have been wondering if the number of CPU players depends on how far you progress. I did a short Crazy Orders run early on, and I think there was only one CPU fighter there. My guess is the more rounds you complete, the more fighters you have to deal with in the final round.
yeah, you do get more separate CPU fighters to deal with the further you go, but each of those only has 2 stocks to their name, so you can defeat them all and have some breathing room for fighting the hands

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I'd replace fast batting for Item hurler protection badge. A lot of times you'll be throwing the bat around especially on the final fight.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I'd replace fast batting for Item hurler protection badge. A lot of times you'll be throwing the bat around especially on the final fight.
I used vampire brawn. It comes in handy at times.

Also, I found another nuance of the first strike badge. You don't get the invincibility by damaging the hands, but you also don't lose the ability to get it if you take damage from them.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I have one question: What does the tiny hammer next to some of the tickets mean? Some tickets have them, some don't.

OmniGuardian

Smash Cadet
The hammer means items are on for that battle.

*Edit: Got ninjad while lurking

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
That's a good idea, I may potentially have the equipment since I have played the 3DS version for quite a while.
Same here, since, well, Smash RUN is actually a fun game mode to farm in...

Just create an appropriate set on 3DS and transfer it. You cannot transfer the equipment itself though. I made myself a Mario for the challenge and then a Fox with the same specifications, since his blaster is more reliable than fast fireball.

Last edited:

Starbound

That's a good idea, I may potentially have the equipment since I have played the 3DS version for quite a while.
All of the equipment you need are available as rewards on the second challenge board so you should have it if you've played enough.

Top Bottom