• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

amaziiingggg

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
ok so i was y link and my boy otg was marth and i was coming down from a strong hit and im pretty sure he was at 0 %, i dair'f and got him with all 3 hits going to the right and then i uair'd him while i was still on my way down. it was amazing so i paused, then i died.

it was like 50 damage i was like aaahhhh

anyone ever done this?

rhan

Smash Hero
I did that before except I was falling on stage. Then after the uair I Utilted and tried to combo.... Dammit Ganon.

But yeah it has been done. But it doesn't happen very often tho. Congrats! lol

rhan

Smash Hero
Greatest thing is doing that off stage into a flame spike on the third Dair hit. I wish I could see that in person. I could die in peace once that happens. lol

But yeah. I think the continuous Dair happens if your opponet DI's poorly. Plus I don't think it can hit more than 3 times. But it does take a good deal of damage.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i was almost in the middle of marths body when i did it, it wasnt so close to the center to do the flame spike but almost. my friend has really good di but idk maybe he just messed up or i got lucky

Skyson

Smash Ace
Getting the triple hit down-air can be done as aerial DI-chasing. The second and third hits don't really do much damage, I think 3% and 2% respectively. >_>

Getting the third hit to be a fire spike, however, is hilarious, and does little more than poke more annoyance into them after scoring two additional down-air hits.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Greatest thing is doing that off stage into a flame spike on the third Dair hit. I wish I could see that in person. I could die in peace once that happens. lol
Greatest thing that can happen is a double Fire spike. I've only performed it once on a peach. where I Daired a Peach when she was high in the air and got the fire spike. She flew into the side of the stage and slid off from the momentum as I fast-fell the Dair and caught her with the hilt of his sword AGAIN and she died.

I quit the match it was so amazing. It'll never happen again. D:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I got like one double fire spike and I am pretty sure it's recorded. if not, I won't finish my combo vid till it's in

and lol I love that signature quote, Melee CF dittos for life XD

Top Bottom