• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the only one who wonders why.......................

whoady4shoady

Smash Apprentice
Mega Man and Ryu havent been put in the game yet? I mean the NES made these chracters what they are today, and both capcom and team ninja are based out of japan.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
well when you already have the epicness of captain falcon, its hard to handle so much more, so i think your wii would just explode if C. Falcon AND ryu on there. :p

(third party)

Rufeo

Smash Cadet
They probably couldn't get permission to use them.
If they even tried.

whoady4shoady

Smash Apprentice
yeah, but man would it be nice. Just think how powerful mega man's projectiles would be and hpw agile and fast Ryu would be. it would be sick.

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
Megaman and Ryu I wanted in, but knew they werent going to be in. The philosophy of Wii is to appeal to new gamers. Thats why they put characters in the brawl roster that are easily recognized. There are a couple WTF characters but its mostly characters that a lot of people know. Now I think i'm right when I say that not as many people recognize Ryu and Megaman as they do Mario and Sonic. Mario and Sonic are an obvious addition to this game. Ryu and Megaman... not so much.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Wow ID your a immature child on every post tonight. What is your problem??
Well you have a point there, I am a child but I am the least bit immature. I'm not the one who goes around making stupid topics, in fact I don't even make threads. These boards seem to get more ******* everyday.

whoady4shoady

Smash Apprentice
Well you have a point there, I am a child but I am the least bit immature. I'm not the one who goes around making stupid topics, in fact I don't even make threads. These boards seem to get more ******* everyday.
No you are immature, and you will figure out that your attitude wont get you far in life. Im guessing Im much older than you and arguing is of no use. Ill leave it at that.

Seems there are others in this topic that agree with me.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
No you are immature, and you will figure out that your attitude wont get you far in life. Im guessing Im much older than you and arguing is of no use. Ill leave it at that.

Seems there are others in this topic that agree with me.
Not to provoke this argument, but I don't see who's supporting you in this thread. Unless sarcasm is what you call support.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Hey man,

Sorry for the poor reception. Just so you know, for the most part, these kinds of threads are discouraged. Everyone has the characters they wanted and didn't make it. Make sure to browse around a bit and check out the FAQ thread!

Top Bottom