• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally!

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Ally f-ing stole my idea. I've been wanting to try this against a Falco.....since like.....3 months ago. Which is when I thought it up!
So what you do is.....

Shield drop a grenade quickly pick it up, then start crouching toward you opponent. (and that's it....that's my idea)

Ally does it in this vid. (:28-:32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYaRdg9k3T4

But, I guess I'm happy Ally was the one to first do it in a vid. (to show everyone.)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Wtf, I thought Snake's have been doing that for a while against Falco.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
does this deserve its own thread even?
Mmmmmm....guess not.

I dont even main snake and I do this ROFL, srsly? Just seems like basic stuff
Well, I guess it isn't "new" then. But I've never seen any Snake that has fought a Falco do it before. sooooo...that's why I assumed...I came up w/ it like 3 months ago...and Ally did it.

EDIT: If anyone else thought the same as the text in red then they'd think they came up with it too.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
who gives a **** "OH PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION I INVENTED SOMETHING"

thats not a good look, and how do you know someone didnt do this the day the game came out OMG I INVENTED FTILT

Top Bottom