• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Ness Combo Video (YOUR ALL IN IT!!!!)

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
Save 'em for when another opportunity like this rises again. Which I'm sure isn't far off...

Uffe

Smash Hero
I most likely won't be joining this if it's still being made. But I've got some music that might be good, just in case.

Mega Man 2003
There is a similar remix of the Title theme called Blue Lightning, I believe. But this one is much more quicker and upbeat. Plus, everybody loves Mega Man.

Realization
A remix of Truth from Final Fantasy VIII.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I asked Miles a couple days ago on AiB if he's still doing this and he said yes, he's just waiting on you all to decide on the music.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
ok sorry guys
I just got laid off of work lol. [I'm not sad it's ok]
So i didn't have much time johnz
anyway I want this as bad as you guys do but we all gotta come to an agreement of the music. This is you guys' [NessMainers] CV not mine.
If it were I'd choose the music and it probably wouldve been done a few weeks ago.
So lets come to an agreement and get this thing started :)

mobilisq

Smash Ace
any chance someone has any sort of list of all of the tracks suggested so far? perhaps a new thread with a poll if one cant be edited in?

and i guess a bump here and there to engender discussion?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
any chance someone has any sort of list of all of the tracks suggested so far? perhaps a new thread with a poll if one cant be edited in?

and i guess a bump here and there to engender discussion?
That doesn't sound like a bad idea dude, If you guys want I'll make a poll and look through the thread with all the music that has been listed so far (if it's above 10 though, I'm not sure if I can post them all).

mobilisq

Smash Ace
That doesn't sound like a bad idea dude, If you guys want I'll make a poll and look through the thread with all the music that has been listed so far (if it's above 10 though, I'm not sure if I can post them all).
that would be nice

and my suggestions should only count as "psilodump"

i have a ton of his music so i was just throwing some specific ones out for listening purposes

Top Bottom