• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All-Star Mode on Very Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
To those who say The Showdown is"...hell reincarnated into a bunch of tiny pixels", you are so wrong. Clearing All-Star mode on Very Hard without dying is an even greater challenge. Even though you can fool the AI [I once made Young Link, Falco, and DK SD at the same time!}, they can destroy you if you let your guard down. ;)

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
So far I did this with: Yoshi, Ness, Ice Climbers, Peach, Roy, Ganondorf, Pikachu, and Samus.
I came Close With: Link, Zelda, Sheik, Luigi, and Jigglypuff.
If anyone can do better, tell me here and with what characters.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Oh, and if anyone needs help with the Game & Watches or surviving, inform me and tell me which character and I will respond in the character's forum.:p

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yes, it gets frustrating, especially if your data has CPU's that get extremely agressive and ocassionally wavedashes. Also, The CPU ocassionaly cheats by instantly removing lag from attacks(How was bowser able to instantly jump after bowser bombing on the floor without hanging on to an edge?) and the explosive carrier item ratio is a little higher in the later matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom