• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all star changes

taki

Smash Rookie
hmmmm....i didn't think it 's hard but it isn't easy too but i agree about some of the stages are easy to die
i have little damage but i can game over or continue because stage -*-

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
It's a preset order every time now. There's a lot of fights with characters from the same series in it too.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
I liked the randomness of the old one.

And considering you have to fight more characters and you still only have 3 heart containers, it's a little harder.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
A list of reasons why this one ie easier:
1. They refrained from having 3 enemies onscreeen simultaneously. The next opponent won't come until one of the two enemies currently onscreen is defeated.
2. The last match isn't against 25 Game & Watches anymore. It's just Olimar with his Pikmin.
3. The orgininzation is ordered by universe this time. However, who you fight first in a match in a universe with many characters changes. For example, in the Mario universe fight, you may have to fight Luigi first, then the next time you try, Peach is first.
4. This also means a lot more 1 on 1 matches(i.e. Sonic, Snake, Falcon, Yoshi, Game & Watch, Pikmin & Olimar, Samus, Wario, R.O.B. Ice Climbers, Pit).
5. Even thogh the stage selection is random, you will always fight on a stage from that universe. For example, The Legend of Zelda Brawl can take place on the Bridge of Eldin or the Great Sea.
6. The universes are ordered as such:
1. Game & Watch
2. Mario
3. Donkey Kong
4. Ice Climber
5. NES (R.O.B)
6. The Legend of Zelda
7. Metroid
8. Kid Icarus
9. Metal Gear Solid
10. Mother
11. Fire Emblem
12.Yoshi
13. F Zero
14. Sonic
15. Kirby
16. Starfox
17. Warioware
18. Pokemon
19. Pikmin

For Proof, check out these 3 All-star vids. All of them have the universes arranged exactly the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l7io5RNRas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGU7ntsMh4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a210dFvFg

In short, this mode has gotten easier.

CMWaters

Smash Rookie
Huh, so they put the order of universes as chronological from the first game in that universe. Neat.

And before someone says anything about "Wario Ware is before Pokemon, but Pokemon came first!"...if you combine the Wario Land games with the Wario Ware universe, then the Wario games came before the Pokemon games.

Here's the chart to show what I mean:

Game & Watch: 1980
Mario: 1981
Donkey Kong: 1981
Ice Climber: 1984/5
NES: 1984/5
The Legend of Zelda: 1986/7
Metroid: 1986/7
Kid Icarus: 1987
Metal Gear: 1987
Mother: 1989 (even though neither character is from the first game, that's when the series started)
Fire Emblem: 1990
Yoshi: 1991
F-Zero: 1991
Sonic: 1991
Kirby: 1992
Star Fox: 1993
Wario: 1993 (includes Wario Lands and Wario Wares and other Wario games)
Pokemon: 1998
Pikmin: 2001

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
Wow.

Sakurai puts so many hidden things in and we don't even have Brawl yet...

How can he do it? I --never-- would have thought of that...

Luz

Smash Apprentice
Huh, so they put the order of universes as chronological from the first game in that universe. Neat.
Clever, I didn't even realize that before. Good find, even though it seems to be unimportant. The best easter eggs are always trivial.

Top Bottom