• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All right... so what now?

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
Well, now that E for All is over, and we have a bunch of new info, what do we do now? Sure there are the DOJO updates, but are there any new conventions planned for the future? Too bad that rumor about the demo being in the new Nintendo Power was false (I thoroughly checked my copy just be be sure). So, uh, yeah. Where to from here?

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Super Mario Galaxy
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Guitar Hero 3
etc etc etc etc etc

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmmm

Battalion Wars II comes out 29th

Galaxy comes little after that

DBZ BT3 Online comes out mid November

sounds like big week for Wii

XBOX.................go for that HALOOOO

iMichael

Smash Lord
Super Mario Galaxy is another Epic game and it should last til late Dec early Jan.....then we'll just wait it out like we've been doing...Metroid Prime 3 I still haven't beat yet lol and I'll be tearing it up on the soccer field of course(Mario Strikers Charged)

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
yeah, mario strickers charged,melee, and galaxy should hold ya til 02-10-08

EDIT:we do what we've been doing for the past 6 years,..........waiting.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wait until Feb. 10th.
Play Corruption.
Play Melee.
Play Guitar Hero 3.
Play Halo3.
Post some more.
Heck, there's a list of what you could do.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
We sit back and wait till Spring of 08 when the game is released. There's one more delay in the works. Too bad the Dojo updates have been so bad.

iMichael

Smash Lord
We sit back and wait till Spring of 08 when the game is released. There's one more delay in the works. Too bad the Dojo updates have been so bad.
Dude the game is being released 2-10-08 and that's final......well you can wait til spring of 08 if you want as for everyone else I think we'll be Brawling in Feb. and dont give me none of that "they bit off more than they can chew" lol so lame

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
There's nothing really big left to announce, aside from the possible 3rd 3rd party character (which I'm doubting there even is at this point, aside from maybe Geno if you consider him so). All we have left to do now is wait.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
The same thing we do every night, bluekitsune...

Try to take over the world (of warcraft).

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Dojo does need to reveal the updates shown on the demo. Otherwise, we can't make conclusions that they're official.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman

lmao, I love you.

Back on topic though, you can play other games but if your looking for Brawl news specifically, then you're out of luck. Nothings announced and I doubt after E 4 All, anything will be. It's all about the Dojo now.

Catskill_Crew

Smash Cadet
I don't know how the general populace feels, but I know I'm playing my PSP.

I've had an imported version of Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for a while, and my friend has one too, so, that keeps me occupied a lot, along with the World (of Warcraft,) and I've recently borrowed Twilight Princess(Give me a break! I'm broke! :p) and I bought Mario Striker's Charged.

And plan on getting Galaxy, so, I'm pretty sure I'm set for the most part, come February 10th... <333 =D

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, we've pretty much had Melee for 6 years. A few more months won't hurt anybody.

Magnacor

Smash Ace

If that was a Pinky and the Brain reference then that really takes me back. If not it reminded me of that and takes me back regaurdless. Anyway, I suggest getting a membership to your local Blockbuster and get a game every two weeks or so.

Manjot

Smash Apprentice
I'll just be playing SMACKDOWN vs. RAW 2008 online until Brawl comes out.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
Let's just make pointless threads where we blindly follow some guy on gamefaq's prophecies or make speculations based on nothing.

Also, Assassin's Creed and Hellgate: London

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Let's just make pointless threads where we blindly follow some guy on gamefaq's prophecies or make speculations based on nothing.

Also, Assassin's Creed and Hellgate: London
YEAH!!! 109 more days of pointless thread and speculating!

on a serious note: can we really keep speculating for 109 more days? Its already repetitive. God, Sakurai better give us a healthy diet of updates. If we didn't have any news for 100 days of Brawl, everything would be truly repetitive and pointless. How else would we survive on these forums?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
YEAH!!! 109 more days of pointless thread and speculating!

on a serious note: can we really keep speculating for 109 more days? Its already repetitive. God, Sakurai better give us a healthy diet of updates. If we didn't have any news for 100 days of Brawl, everything would be truly repetitive and pointless. How else would we survive on these forums?
We usually get about one update a week that is significant enough to keep us thinking. The 21st icon could be an example, but I understand what you mean. Mindless speculation will only keep us interested for so long. I guess the joke threads will help get us through these long and difficult times.

Top Bottom