• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All-Purpose Crash Bandicoot Thread

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Dr. Cortex is a genius
A mental aberration
He's totally fixation on world domination
The local island animals are dull and obtuse
Until the evil doctor goes and turns on the juice
He wants them for his troops
They come out nincompoops
Most especially...

Crash! Crash Bandicoot!

Yup! I couldn't find a thread based around Crash as a whole franchise, and with his former Newcomer Support Thread a thing of the past, let it be me to ring in a new era of Smashboards Crash discussion!

Crash Bandicoot is a long-running series focused on a wacky marsupial and his friends and family going on adventures to stop evil, from wacky scientists to racing-obsessed aliens, and everything in between. He's shifted through all sorts of gameplay styles on his crazy adventures and there's no knowing what the future might hold for him.

At this current moment...I just want a CTR:NF revival, man. If Nintendo is still keeping Mario Kart 8 Deluxe alive, I'm sure Activision could still find some money in CTR. Guess we'll need to wait and see for what comes our way with the whole Microsoft buyout thing. And also...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the Nitro Squad come back!!! They need another chance to shine!

Though I'll probably get more opportunity to talk more about Crash later. For now, Imma let you guys take it from here! Happy Crashing!

Woah!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Trying desperately to finish Crash 4 before my PlayStation membership expires (It was one of the free games this year). Can someone tell me if I’m close to finishing it.
I’m at the part where Crash and Cortex work together

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Trying desperately to finish Crash 4 before my PlayStation membership expires (It was one of the free games this year). Can someone tell me if I’m close to finishing it.
I’m at the part where Crash and Cortex work together
Your at least about 60% through the game depending on how much progress youve since the event in the spoiler.

Top Bottom