• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All prepare for battle

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
You basically just agreed with me and said that you'd beat me. That's always a good arguement.
I agree with you about the tier list thing but saying mastering Link and going to tournaments with Link is the same thing is just stupid. They're both entirely different topic young'n.

D

Deleted member

lightshade is pretty much the biggest douche bag on any forum i've ever seen

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
-I should win an award.
-Sure, because you've been to every forum I've been to. Sure.
I kind of thank you for making negative post because without them, this forum wouldn't be funny at all. You kind of add flavor. But it's time to grow Scrappy

Lightshade

Smash Ace
let me repeat myself, any forum I'VE ever seen
And? You're basically just flat out insulting me, I honestly don't care, I don't know who you are, I probably never will, and there are over 600,000 different members on these forums and I don't even care what they all think of me. I'm here to post my opinion on certain things, and if people act stupid, I call them on it. That's it. Leave me alone.

D

Deleted member

the only reason why I ever stated that comment is because you come onto this thread, a thread created to boost the morale of other players, but what do you do? you try to turn an other wise positive thread into a flamewar. gj? wat else do you want me to do, say that you are my hero and i should thank you for throwing one of the only things worth reading on this website into total choas?

sometimes opinions and comments arent needed or cared for, you might want to learn that

Zarelid

Smash Lord
in reponse to the topic how are you guys preparing for the battle I'm already a obvious master with Link so playing melee will gain me no benefits for brawl and I've played brawl as well COMEPLTELY different from regular melee and I'm serious it's like a brand new game.

how am I preparing myself for the battle? by playing every Zelda game LMAO in order of when they came out haha I'm on Majors mask already and I'm 100% all of them that way when brawl comes out i'll be 100% ready for Link LOL!

how will you prepare?

D

Deleted member

well next time you express your opinion, dont try to piss other ppl off and then state that they should "leave you alone", dont be a troll

D

Deleted member

response to Trevyn: ill speed run all those games faster than u can :D

response to troll: stfu

Zarelid

Smash Lord
LOL @ response to troll

anyways speed runnin don't matter everyone can do that takes a real pro to 100% them all lol

WHAT THE **** AT QUICK POSTIN IT DON'T WORK ANYMORE FOR THIS SINGLE THREAD!!!

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
in reponse to the topic how are you guys preparing for the battle I'm already a obvious master with Link so playing melee will gain me no benefits for brawl and I've played brawl as well COMEPLTELY different from regular melee and I'm serious it's like a brand new game.

how am I preparing myself for the battle? by playing every Zelda game LMAO in order of when they came out haha I'm on Majors mask already and I'm 100% all of them that way when brawl comes out i'll be 100% ready for Link LOL!

how will you prepare?
I still practice on Melee everyday. And I'm alos playing every Zelda too trying to get 100% on the Vitural Console. I already have 100% on TP and Almost with every other expcept A LInk to the Past, the Original and Zelda 2

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
i beat loz:tp 3 hearts no continue, and i still play melee everyday

we had a surplus of candy that we didnt hand out yesterday so me n my bro had candy matches :D (cuz we're too broke for money matches)

Trevyn i bet u can't do this :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=20&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
I'm a hardcore Zelda fan but to speedrun through OoT, you have to a complete and total NERD. I understand beating the game fast with 100% but Speedruning in that game is not right. That game should be enjoyed to it's fullest. But the video was interesting, but you really have to be a nerd to figure that stuff out.

D

Deleted member

I'm a hardcore Zelda fan but to speedrun through OoT, you have to a complete and total NERD. I understand beating the game fast with 100% but Speedruning in that game is not right. That game should be enjoyed to it's fullest. But the video was interesting, but you really have to be a nerd to figure that stuff out.
um....i dont agree with that, you could easily slap on the title of "nerd" to any gamer, even all of us that use adv techs in sbb, we find these things out and we also try to speedrun as fast as we can (even if its trying to increase our gameplay speed)

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
um....i dont agree with that, you could easily slap on the title of "nerd" to any gamer, even all of us that use adv techs in sbb, we find these things out and we also try to speedrun as fast as we can (even if its trying to increase our gameplay speed)
But what that guy did took advance techs to another level, and for a Zelda game. I'm a hardcore gamer but I'm not a nerd. And I say nerd to offend people, one of my best friend is a huge nerd but he plays games like Zelda and Smash religiously so me and him get along pretty. I can't achive the status of nerd because I already established myself as a tough guy thug at school.

D

Deleted member

lol....you can always change how people think about you....

any gamer can easily be called a nerd, look at how everybody else in the world looks at gamers (southpark as an example) they think we're cheeto stained geeks that have no life

on topic, LINK FOR GOD TIER!

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
SmashBrudda said:
Wow. I actually watched the ENTIRE video. lol. I would be more impressed if it weren't tool-assissed though. xD

But also, having played through Ocarina of Time myself a total of 18 times (the right way =P) I do have to agree with Brudda here that speed running the game just isn't the same as savering it's holyness. I do know some glitches though that are fun to do lol. Such as getting under the ice in Zora's Domain.

As for the definition of 'nerd' and whether or not people here are one, I genuinly don't care.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
maaan been there done that LOL not really I'm sure i could with tools too or somethin I'm only good at speed runnin for Legend of Zelda and KINDA OoT thats about it the other ones i don't speed run at all LOLit don't matter ***** i can still speed run through all yall Link ***** lol <3

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
I don't do speed runs :D
Except all the resident evil games except 4.... Those are fun to speed run if you have a few hours to kill :D

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
lol....you can always change how people think about you....

any gamer can easily be called a nerd, look at how everybody else in the world looks at gamers (southpark as an example) they think we're cheeto stained geeks that have no life

on topic, LINK FOR GOD TIER!
I second that, LINK FOR GOD TIER

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
That's lame, RE4 is the best out of the series...

Link should kill everything in brawl.

Not only do should Link kill everything in Brawl but RE4 is da best out of the series. We agree on more things than I thought we did

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
That's lame, RE4 is the best out of the series...

Link should kill everything in brawl.
Not only do should Link kill everything in Brawl but RE4 is da best out of the series. We agree on more things than I thought we did
Oh but you both mis-understand me....
I don't do speed runs in RE4 for the same reason I don't do speed runs in Zelda, I'm too much of a perfectionist (also why I don't step up to hard or expert on GH3 because I would kill myself if I hit anything below 95%) I'd waste too much time and suck at it... So I pride myself in things such as running around and just knifing people....
RE4 is the best, but it's not speed run material IMO....

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Oh but you both mis-understand me....
I don't do speed runs in RE4 for the same reason I don't do speed runs in Zelda, I'm too much of a perfectionist (also why I don't step up to hard or expert on GH3 because I would kill myself if I hit anything below 95%) I'd waste too much time and suck at it... So I pride myself in things such as running around and just knifing people....
RE4 is the best, but it's not speed run material IMO....

I understand what you were trying to say, It was just me and Lightshade had a history of not agreeing with each other

D

Deleted member

the flames in this thread have seemed to die down.... and its all because of RE4? who coulda thought lol

on topic again, we should all prepare by watching the zelda cartoon and playing the CD-I version!!!! /sarcasm

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
the flames in this thread have seemed to die down.... and its all because of RE4? who coulda thought lol

on topic again, we should all prepare by watching the zelda cartoon and playing the CD-I version!!!! /sarcasm
That's what Leon S kennedy can do :D

Mr.C

Smash Master
Kenshin I haven't seen you at a competitive tournament since like the beginning of time lol.....are you even good compared to the better people in Texas anymore?

Sliq

Smash Master
But what that guy did took advance techs to another level, and for a Zelda game. I'm a hardcore gamer but I'm not a nerd. And I say nerd to offend people, one of my best friend is a huge nerd but he plays games like Zelda and Smash religiously so me and him get along pretty. I can't achive the status of nerd because I already established myself as a tough guy thug at school.
This post assures me that my burning hatred for SmashBrudda is not unwarranted. You are a prime example of one of the reasons why I have no hope in humanity.

Furthermore, to TC, I find it insulting that you don't think people are repping Link at tournaments. Your naivety will be your downfall.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
This post assures me that my burning hatred for SmashBrudda is not unwarranted. You are a prime example of one of the reasons why I have no hope in humanity.

Furthermore, to TC, I find it insulting that you don't think people are repping Link at tournaments. Your naivety will be your downfall.
QFT FTW!!! hax....

Top Bottom