• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All of my jokes irl are Smash memes.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even around people that don't know what Smash is.

Is that a bad thing?

GOD!

Smash Ace
not really funny but..

why does zelda buy all the newest clothes and fashionable items?
Cause she wants to be "chique."

I posted this in the zelda boards and it got closed.. i wonder why?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
They're more jokes about fads or not even... than anything else. Perhaps "meme" wasn't the right word.
I need examples. Lots of them. Immediately.
One time a friend was a bit nervous about meeting my parents for the first time. Just before we walked into the kitchen I told her a new challenger was approaching. >__>

I might make a joke at something like a woman slapping an arrogant guy and then saying something along the lines of "Wow, I'm surprised that didn't kill him," or "If only peach had that forward throw (Brawl)," while chuckling to myself.

@BBQ- I dunno. It was on my mind. I thought maybe someone else was the same way.

Clearly not. <____<

Sheesh, guys.

I hate you Mike G.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
The only thing smash related that I say to girls that don't know about smash is that "I'd four stock you"

Yeah. They don't get it. I can tell them that I want to **** them and they don't get it, to their FACES. aww yeah.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Even around people that don't know what Smash is.

Is that a bad thing?
Eh, I do it a fair amount.

Still, subject tends to vary lot for mine. Lots of interests to choose from for myself.

I mean, it's for your amusement, right? Do what you appreciate; screw anyone that can't take a(n inside) joke.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I can't say much. I re-enact falcon's aerial moveset irl(cept uair) while sometimes doing tiger knees and shoryukens.

Sometimes I pretend I'm DK when I eat a banana and start dsmashing.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I don't have my leg tucked in for either kick but I still get a midair spin. Kinda halfass I know but I'm not falcon.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sometimes I say things like "No johns" "Get wrecked" "Where u at" "Happy Feet" "My **** hurts" "African DI" and "Falcon Punch" around non smash people but otherwise I keep it pretty discreet lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
DI so good that nothing can ever kill you.

DI that allows you to tech the blastzones.

DI from africa.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Although Algerian DI is the worst of them all. You can thank BigLou for inventing this one (he is algerian). It's basically the opposite of Ken DI.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I say "get wrecked" to people because "Get *****" is offensive to most people

I say "where u at" a lot

I tell people "GG" all the time

I performed a platform cancel IRL today.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I say "That ain't Falco" whenever something neat happens IRL.

I probably say it too much, because my non smasher friends have started using it. (Specifically in Mod War 2)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I told my nine year old cousin that "No Johns" means "No Excuses". But I didn't tell her that it was smash inclusive, so I wouldn't be surprised if she started using the term around her friends. Perhaps it might even catch on, lol.

I say "That ain't Falco" whenever something neat happens IRL.

I probably say it too much, because my non smasher friends have started using it. (Specifically in Mod War 2)
lul

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
No johns is said all the time at the high school i go to. Doesn't help that we have 2 smash setups that us seniors play during our free periods >_>

Top Bottom