• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All new ed smashed your mom with out a condom 1/15/2011

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Give us a dateeeeee. Jan 2nd?

Though people may still be DRUNKKKK from new years. But thats the best date....

Considering the 15th is noob 3

Yeah I double posted. SO WHAT?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm down for this. I'm sure Felipe will be too. Nick might still be in Canada when this happens. Hopefully I can make this!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I don't have a PS3. Wish I did, because Gran Turismo is out. But yeah, as soon as you have a date for this, I'm going to make sure I don't have any plans that day. If my car dies,... Imma ****ing walk there.

Renth

Smash Hero
Call of duty 4, Black Ops, or Halo 3. Anytime you have an xbox hooked up guy i'll "for fake MM" you and anyone else at this fest over the internet.

edit: MW2 sucks

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
who is all goin to noob???due to this weekend is no good more me and the end of the month ill be away..so the 15 looks good for me...if no 1 shows up then ill jus have a lil chill day wit my old **** like emil and fredd thats nuff fo me tbh...GOOD OL DAYS

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yo gabe i didnt know that 2010 was startin over

jus sayin

and scidadle i might be able to provide you with a ride to noob 3 actually just depends on my car status at that time its about 50/50

50 i come to this
50 i go to noob

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
fu.ck u dub post!!!

yo i jus got off the phone wit polmex and he said he wants to come..

wonderbread!!! call him up cuz he said he needs a ride and hell give u gwop for the trip....

colbol come to myfest fu.ck poop torney...much love on this side...scid tell colbol and garb to come

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
i lost my iphone off a damn roller coaster so i have no smash players numbers anymore. i should be able to get him though, i cant see why i wouldnt be able to make this fest

Top Bottom